no loads after oriention????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Hi dear new friends I am on line !!!! Turthle you are totaly right Alborada was mexican serial in Univison I used to live in Barselona for 18 months and I have to learne spanish to. I know others than russian and spanish ............And you are godd in this to did you know what alborada means?? I like this serial now I am watching a Passion ............ Ok this is for Turtle and I was suprised when I come to USA that second languches is the spanish . I am not in the USA now then some body tell me I have to do only in ENGLISH - WRONG i AM NOT IN PRESENT TIME IN USA - WHERE I AM WHO CAN FIND ???????????? Some body ask me if the reson that we cahange the company- yes the driver it is my housband and we have are own ICC for R loads but when he is the road he don't comme home for a 5 weeks and he wants to be more at home and I have only loads only to CA ,WA and BC long . Last time he was 5 weeks on the road and he wants to go with a Panther for a MW load and make the same money like with are owne autority..........but if you stay with Panther we can't make for a food and we have to du only russian dishes not a Domino pizza or Mc Donald s...........Like today about he super games we have offerta on the pizza , but tomorow NO!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha :) If you have to tell me more about the Panther go, go I need more info.......... about the company , by the way I thinks the company is good only for a vans and some time on a 24 truck's but not for big trucks ................. Help mi with a more info ???????????

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Alborada,

Did I understand correctly that you changed companies so that your husband could be home more often? If so, why did you change to an Expedite company? Most often expediters stay out on the road for longer periods of time. I'm confused by the language, but I am willing to try to understand, so keep typing please.

Turtle....you crack me up!! :D

Suds43

Seasoned Expediter
The reason no load offer is kind of plain now..........it's obvious that Panther is waiting for all the paperwork to be translated over to Russian so the guy knows what he's signing, etc........:) :) :)

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
We have a wrong info from the recruter he tell us if he go to Canada we have a chance to make a good money in yhe Panther and have more time for a family , but.............. yes this is trut he seding 6 days in Seville and if he was at home YES more time to spend at home then in the road........... :mad: and I :) God Bless all american truckers, becuse no body stand for this people - only God will help us. This is the situation now after the fuel rise up.

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Dear Suds43 , sorry but your are not so lucky guy...........You can't beet from the lottary my husbond it is NOT Russian, I am Russina but not him:confused::confused::confused: COLD, COLD COLD even not a clue about him .Unsolved nationality ????

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
"Unsolved nationality"? THAT sounds like a tv show worth watching, lol.:)
Alborada, we want to help, or try to, at least, only we don't know what the reason might be for your husband to sit for so long. Has he asked the dispatcher at Panther what is going on? If so, what are they saying to him?
PS Domino's is no good for you, Russian food is probably a lot better, anyway. :D

charlee

Seasoned Expediter
To answer your question.....expedite freight is a TEAM model. Your husband is solo I gather? If he came out of orientation on Wed he could not go anywhere till Thursday because of hours of service.....he was offered a 255 mile load from what I can gather...that is about right for a solo tractor. Since he was offered a load and was in the "expedite area he did not have the option to backhaul.....he should have taken the load to get him to a better place FOR HIS TRACTOR. Panther has a high learning curve.....the first thing you need to learn is that YOU are responsible fo your success...youa re a contracted driver NOT AN EMPLOYEE so yelling about Jeff and saying you are going to make him pay is ridiculous. Instead you should be askin yourself how you can make this work. It sounds as if you do not understand the business model of Panther.....your husband will not be home more and make the same running expedited freight as a solo driver. IF youare good at backhauling you can make very good money with Panther being in a solo tractor.......if you are expecting to make it just running expedite loads then you will be disappointed. I run solo a lot....and do very well when I do it...it is a mixture of expedite and backhauls. You can also..but the first step is to understand the business model. Also Tasha is a supervisor, and from my experience has always been very fair....perhaps the 2nd and 3rd sides of this story need to be told.

-charlee

Last edited:

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Hi Cherill22 I agree with you about the russian food it is the greet, every 4TH ogf JUllay I make about so many lbs. russian salads for a american family friend thay loved I ahve to going to a catering bussnes ......... Good idia you are genius . And about the pizza this is the Italyen food and not a American and my honey it is 1/2 Italyen in this casse we have muce right to eat the Dominos pizza - more than others what you will said????????? And the other 1/2 of my housbond nationality stil Unsolved from the forum ????????? Call me around the 4th Jullay to make a russian sLD FOR YOU TO i KNOW YOU WILL LIKE . References up request. Thank;s :)

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Thank.s for the advaise dera Charlee. First of all Jeff is the one who don't tell us about the orientation hours count for ON DUTY and I ask him specialy about the weekend and he said NO thay will have a load in Friday -but like you said now nwxt Friday -yes not this ???????? The drivers stay all days and run fuel all day longs it is winter time it is not a spring and my father it is not a President Chavez to I get the fuel for a FREE. If you are rich from the trucking in the last 2-3 years help the others ............It this is not Ridicoulous !!!!!!!!!! don't make a cent but spend because you are "CONTRACED DRIVER" this is so ridicoulous for me . We are so rich people and we will drive for a PRIDE. The load was 217 mil empt - 257 full and it is RECOVERY load and pay only $1.60 inc fuel surcharge . Then 1/2 empt and 1/2 pay you drive for a Panther but not for you self sorry but this is not the way . Tell me what is this only Backhauls - only the last plate with the bones?????? I like your advaces but if you want tell me more to succidet like you ? call me or send me e-mail with your cell and I will call you to learne more .Thank.s

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Domino's pizza is Italian food? I guess so, if Taco Bell is Mexican....but it's not GOOD Italian food! It's not even good pizza, lol.
Charlee is right, your husband should have taken the short run, just to get out of the Seville area. Then he might have got a better load, with less competition around. If all he sees is the number of miles, he may be sitting for a few more weeks!
I'd love to call you for some real Russian salad, but I don't know if I can - where are you, anyway? Can I call Russia, on my cellphone? :eek:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Hey, I like Domino's pizza! Like their wings, too.

Alborada, nope, don't know what it means.
You might tell your half-Italian, half-unsolved hubby to take every load he is offered for about the first 2 months, at least. That way he'll get a better idea of which loads are good and which ones are bad with Panther. Then again he's already gt 13 years of expedite experience. He'll be fine.

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Dear Cherill22 I son't know but every one know that PIZZA it is italien food I don't care it is PAPA JONS OR DOMINOS OR PIZZA PIZZA thay all is the italien PIZZA is a pizza and about the russian salad you naver tray and did you know by the way Where is the Russia how many rwspoblik used to have and how many languches we have in this way you can call with your cell but we have a qualcome in every house :confused: you can sand me a message in this way Answer me first on my ques????????????:)

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
What about 13 years . We have are own ICC from 7 years and 13 with a Fed EX and Landstar and we do muche better by own tahn this Panthera things. I am not sure if we want to eat only bones ........... I was not tecahing by US Militery service to take the sh............ to any body ............And tomorow we can drop the 53 ft dry van and take are 53 R and head to Fl for a honey melons and make $ 3500-4000 to MI and not kiss the a,,,,,,,, an any body in Panthera we have a solution all ways 2 plans A and B- militery help to be smart in the live.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Um - which question do you want me to answer? I know where Russia is, but have no idea how many Republics, or languages, it has lately. And I'm not even willing to guess at what the other half of your half Italian other half might be! Are you planning to join him, here? Because I would like to learn to make those Russian salads, really. It would blow my aunt's seven-layer salad right out of the water, at the next family picnic! :D

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Dear Turtle i do like you . you are the one who see the things very realistic not in a pink color only like others. I agree with you but for 20 years of experiance we nevar have a short trip like this and not pay good. In Fex Ex my honey was team with my sibilling and thay do 24 000 a month stady trip , than in Landstar only long distance Cost 2 Cost for 5 years with a own autority the same and now only Recovery 217 empt and pay mil 257 out of service for 2 days ????????? You are right but for me this was very unfaire. Jeff promesing we will get good trips because we like to go to Canada , but if the company don't have a loads from the OH the busy place for a loads from where we can have a load ?????????? I like your comments . Thank 's :)

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Cherill22, Russia ut is allways have the differant languches NOT ONLY LATELY!!!!!!!!!! About 1/2 of my housbond will stay unsolved for you. And wowwwwwwww sevan- layer salad I need this recept asap from you for my new catering bussnes !!!!!!!!!!! I am very serioz about this salad . Where Russia is ??????????

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
P,S - cherill22 I will not joing my housbond because we will not stay in the company , sorry but any way we are in the same bussnes and we will see each other over the road but we will not a have Panthera in the doors we have are own name by DOT in Washungton DC .

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Russia is a nice healthy swim from Alaska. Which is American, so we are really neighbors, yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.