no loads after oriention????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Hello dvery one!!!!!!!!!!My driver it is in Seville for 6 days and this Panther company don't have any loads to offer to the drivers during the weekend?????????? This is is the BEST company I ever know!!!!!!!!!!!!How you make the living in this company ????????????? This is normal thing after orientation to stay and spend money and not a move a 1 paid mile?????????? Driver it is willing to travel to Canada and tahy don't have this to?Only a big promeses from the recruting office:confused: I need a help or advaices? I am very, very :confused:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What size truck? Solo or team? Hazmat or not? Confirmed all paperwork and permits are complete and recorded? Confirmed showing in service with no special instruction like only jobs toward Kansas? As mentioned, this is the slowest time of the year and would have some bearing on things. All these other factors also can have a bearing on things.

Suds43

Seasoned Expediter
How many trucks do you have, and how long have you been in expedite business?

Hey, jaminjim, what would that have to do with it??? An available truck is an available truck, right? Don't tell me Panther plays favorites............God Forbid!!!!
Not sure all the facts are here............all paperwork done and accepted?? truck legal? Must be some snag somewhere.
Wonder if any other 'newbies' are having the same problem getting out after orientation?

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Might be that he is still on a safety hold? The driver has to get himself in service. It has been more than once I have seen that happen when I was up in Seville.

Secondly, he may have gotten out later from orientation with too many trucks in the surrounding area. If there was too many trucks, he would have been better served to move away from the crowd a little.

Bottom line, way too many unknowns. Could be on a load now?

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
well not to beat an old horse,but its that time of year.
if you read back in the archives as you should have,this is not the best time to start with a new company,in expedite or otherwise.while they havent been loaded in a week,better find out if they are turnng any loads down.

DreamTeam44

Seasoned Expediter
Stuck in Seville, bad time of year......BUMMER!

Good Luck!

Super Bowl Prediction
Patriots 44 Giants 31

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
He's probably sitting in on the wrong side of the Panther parking lot. If he'd move to the other side he'd be on a different board and would be considered for loads, instead of being passed up for loads that he's actually sitting closer to because he's on the wrong board. (OK, an exaggeration, but only barely).

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Hi to every body!!!!! Thank's for the replays thay are welkom !!!!!!!He is finish in time like everyone the orientation he was with Fed EX for 8 years , 5 with a Landatar, thay don't have a loads this is the problem and thay offer him one stupid load from Seville going 217 mil mpt. to MI was 12:30 and thay tell him has to be at 3pm in the MI than going full to IL 270 mil full 40,000lb for a $1.60 INCLUDING FUELL SURG. Then becuse he was on orientaion and this is ON DUTY Thay will loking for a load from IL in Thusday 02/05 seding 2 days in IL . What wrong with this people she pretendig to be a head of the dispech Tasha and she is not friendly or respectiful . We refused then she put him now OS for Safty Hold like you all know that thay do this by purpos..........I can 't beliving about this company this is the company whiche need a special atention from the media and I will take care about this thay play with all people on orientation 3-4 driver lived when thay know what happend and thnak you for the advaise that it is bad time of year to change the company ,hi is with big tractor . But if the company don't have a loads from OH this is not a company , sprry but seding aftre orientation and tahy stay all trucks in truck stop in Seville , big, small NO LOADS . If you know somthing replays I read all . Thank you to all and God Bless you all!!!!!!!!!!!! I am :confused: I can't beliving after so many promess from the recruter Jeff .................I will bill them for a lost time for a 6 days and let's this Jeff paing this days. Every one seding at home for a weekend and the poor driver's seding in 4x4 ft redy to flay in the sky with the Panhter, shame of this ...............

JustUsTrucking

Expert Expediter
Hi to every body!!!!! Thank's for the replays thay are welkom !!!!!!!He is finish in time like everyone the orientation he was with Fed EX for 8 years , 5 with a Landatar, thay don't have a loads this is the problem and thay offer him one stupid load from Seville going 217 mil mpt. to MI was 12:30 and thay tell him has to be at 3pm in the MI than going full to IL 270 mil full 40,000lb for a $1.60 INCLUDING FUELL SURG. Then becuse he was on orientaion and this is ON DUTY Thay will loking for a load from IL in Thusday 02/05 seding 2 days in IL . What wrong with this people she pretendig to be a head of the dispech Tasha and she is not friendly or respectiful . We refused then she put him now OS for Safty Hold like you all know that thay do this by purpos..........I can 't beliving about this company this is the company whiche need a special atention from the media and I will take care about this thay play with all people on orientation 3-4 driver lived when thay know what happend and thnak you for the advaise that it is bad time of year to change the company ,hi is with big tractor . But if the company don't have a loads from OH this is not a company , sprry but seding aftre orientation and tahy stay all trucks in truck stop in Seville , big, small NO LOADS . If you know somthing replays I read all . Thank you to all and God Bless you all!!!!!!!!!!!! I am :confused: I can't beliving after so many promess from the recruter Jeff .................I will bill them for a lost time for a 6 days and let's this Jeff paing this days. Every one seding at home for a weekend and the poor driver's seding in 4x4 ft redy to flay in the sky with the Panhter, shame of this ...............
Good Lord.....Where's the spellcheck button ?

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Yes I am from Russia but I don't things to use the speling we don't have a speling in Russia and we don't need one . If you wiling to give advisece you are welkom or not read with out speling it is not hard or I will do in russina if it is good for you.Budte zdarovi i pomagite .

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Russian born , raise in Swetzerland, US cityzen and serving 5 years in US militery and work 8 years in governament jobs - including DOT .Some problems for some of you??????????????????Are every one it is :confused:

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
As said in my earlier post...........way too many unknowns. I quess his post confirmed that.

Maybe the Russian might be better. I didn't make head or tails out of all that.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
There ya go. Start typing in Russian. That'll shut 'em up. LOL

But you are in America now, so you really need to be speaking Spanish. :D

Actually, from your screen name, I thought you were Spanish, or rather, Mexican, as Alborada is the name of a Mexican television mini series.

So, I have to guess that you are also a [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]fan of one of my favorite Rimsky-Korsakov's compositions. ;)

I think your English is just fine. Better than many others here, actually. LOL
[/FONT]

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Not being there and having access to all information I don't know what to reply other than what I did in message 3. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.