No .. it's August .. Locations & More

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Merry Christmas! Wait, those aren't Christmas Lights, that'd be every warning light on my dash lit up
emoji55.png
Special When Lit 2.png
Maybe you can win a free oil change with the extra points.;)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I didn't know there was a crossdock dock in Pembina. Motor Coach has a plant there.
Border town ... lol
First sign entering .... Duty Free ... means Cigs & Beer before going into Canada ...
Headed straight into town past the Plant you 2 had mentioned .. close to main street i seen 5 to 6 parcel or freight forwarder businesses .. my delivery place opening a regular car garage door to come out in street to take 1,600 lb engine off .. with an electric forklift .... their setup reminded me of Southern border freight forwarders ... but with a coarser accent ..EH

Any now to head to Edin Prairie to pickup ..

my Poking sticks are donated by OVM Mfg. of Bison , SD.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I didn't know there was a crossdock dock in Pembina. Motor Coach has a plant there.
Border town ... lol
First sign entering .... Duty Free ... means Cigs & Beer before going into Canada ...
Headed straight into town past the Plant you 2 had mentioned .. close to main street i seen 5 to 6 parcel or freight forwarder businesses .. my delivery place opening a regular car garage door to come out in street to take 1,600 lb engine off .. with an electric forklift .... their setup reminded me of Southern border freight forwarders ... but with a coarser accent ..EH

Any now to head to Edin Prairie to pickup ..

Makes sense for a cross dock there.... I crossed with a Canuck in Brooklyn Mn once

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Holy crap my bed just hit the pillow from a day starting at six am driving... I've bounce from southernmost to near northernmost , to southernmost now in Erie... wheels are turning money is moving ! Sleeping at the receivers door for a 0800 drop then zoom zoom to the homestead for a nice long weekend methinks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow ...didn't know the Huricane hit in Michigan ... cheapest gas price this morning i 've seen ... $2.64 for lowest grade ...
30 and 40 cents higher than illinois , Wisconsin and Minnesota ....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow ...didn't know the Huricane hit in Michigan ... cheapest gas price this morning i 've seen ... $2.64 for lowest grade ...
30 and 40 cents higher than illinois , Wisconsin and Minnesota ....

they said prices will increase for awhile while them refineries are shutdown....