No .. it's August .. Locations & More

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
How would you even get relatively close to there at this point? Louisiana, Mississippi looking to get hammered too.

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anyone been offered and FEMA loads yet for Sprinters? Unlike WOM I know my Transit is NOT equipped with pontoons!!!
I don't think they will have any until search and refuse efforts are done and the water subsides. Probably will have plenty of roads destroyed along with everybody else trying to get around. Should be like rush hour traffic 24/7.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Have two cousin's that are on their second trip. They picked up a load of water. They're stopping in West Memphis Walmart for supplies for another cousin in Dayton Tx. After they drop their trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
A friend of mine in the car hauling business is heading down there with 10 rental cars. They expect a high demand after the water recedes.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Reactions: brokcanadian

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had my first really good experience total with XPO ... arrived to load 2 briefcase sized transformers bolted to pallets weighing in at 2200lbs together... with cardboard boxes being attached the pallet. Told the shipper I can restrain the freight that way and
He argued that the cardboard is just fine....to protect the freight. Even after I verbalized the whole wreck=projectile killing me bit . After several calls back and forth dispatch not only paid my way there dry run and back to truck stop 60 miles out . They thanked me,as several sprinters had taken this very run and not complained meaning they traveled unsafe .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Anyone been offered and FEMA loads yet for Sprinters? Unlike WOM I know my Transit is NOT equipped with pontoons!!!
bbc-top-gear-presenters-jeremy-clarkson-richard-hammond-and-james-dxy9nc.jpg

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What a great night of Sleep ... in Fargo ,ND .... went to bed 7.30 pm ... woke up 1.30am turned off fan and grabbed light blanket .. now woke up at 8 am has to be in low 50's outside ...and light breeze blowing through window vents ... so time to roll over and more Zzzz

my Poking sticks are donated by OVM Mfg. of Bison , SD.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
What a great night of Sleep ... in Fargo ,ND .... went to bed 7.30 pm ... woke up 1.30am turned off fan and grabbed light blanket .. now woke up at 8 am has to be in low 50's outside ...and light breeze blowing through window vents ... so time to roll over and more Zzzz

my Poking sticks are donated by OVM Mfg. of Bison , SD.
thats the weather I have to put up with then back up to 90 and back down to the 50's...LOL ;)