No .. it's August .. Locations & More

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
for the few that actually track our business and keep up to date on coming chages that effect our bottom line...
The Real Reason Car Sales Are Falling

The Real Reason Car Sales Are Falling

Maybe the price of new cars are a bit too high? Couple that with moving production to other countries, loss of jobs here in the US, you bet people are not flocking to buy new cars as they used to.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I know the used truck market is a serious buyers market. The fact that so many companies are trading in their trucks around 450k says that they want the warranty, but not the chance they'd have to replace expensive parts like the DPF.

Reactions: brokcanadian

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
as the article stated the average age of a vehicle now is 2005...the newer cares built now have a longer life span then the ones 15-20 yrs ago....people are keeping them longer and scrap dealer aren't seeing the volume they used too....

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Sitting in McKinney, TX hoping for some magic...been sitting more than I am used to last few weeks and hope that was because of remote locations and being July. Need to hit a hot streak...if BillG would share that gold plated horseshoe out of his backside....lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using EO Forums mobile app