No Forced Dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Sure it does I still have averages. I know we all have different views but I am 100% against posting numbers.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EO Forums

I quit posting my numbers a while back when i was accused of "bragging" ans making them up...but when you are called out and told that you aren't "painting an accurate picture or not being honest....oh well they are what they are....:D

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Well i guess that from now on, The "Cheerleaders" will have to "qualify" each statement as to miles and rate or what a load pays as an "avg"... not the best, not the worst.
Actually, all that's really necessary to present a more accurate picture is for the cheerleaders to post about the less-than stellar loads with the same whoohoo! frothy vigor they use for the stellar loads.

Load 1 is an awesome carrier and I haven't considered going anywhere else. Other than peeing in a cup for Laura, everyone there, including Laura, is a joy and a refreshing delight to work with, especially coming from my previous carrier.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
We did half that number in a month so there.:p
Oops....almost forgot it was in a straight truck.;)
I couldn't resist.
Just shows there is a carrier for everyone. And for some there are none.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Actually, all that's really necessary to present a more accurate picture is for the cheerleaders to post about the less-than stellar loads with the same whoohoo! frothy vigor they use for the stellar loads.

Load 1 is an awesome carrier and I haven't considered going anywhere else. Other than peeing in a cup for Laura, everyone there, including Laura, is a joy and a refreshing delight to work with, especially coming from my previous carrier.

The cheapest run I have had this yr is $.97 per mile all miles.....even that ain't real bad...So Ill do exactly as you said, From now on when I post a load going from here to there, I'll also add the per mile rate.. then there will be no one saying that statements are inaccurate or dishonest....:D

oh, and i have never pee'd in a cup for Laura....it was for some old guy in a lab coat with his ha....nah ...i feel slighted now...:D

Last edited:

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
In case no one noticed, this thread has taken the same path a few other threads have taken. Someone will post something negative about Load 1 and several, myself included, will rise in defense of Load 1. Kind of speaks for itself don't you think??

For myself, I've been with Load 1 for over two years. Those two years has taught me that I am where I need to be. I don't need to explain it.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey scott i'm looking for some more wood to throw in this fire . Lol

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Hmmm, where have I heard this stuff before! And I didn't even start it! Interesting. LOL

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.