May 2011 Locations

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I was in Antioch when all of them storms were blowing through two weeks back, I don't ever want to see that place again unless it is sunshine and birds singing. Hey, Cheri, that TA in Greenland is pretty nice up there. I like that small dirt lot over in the corner by the shaded trees kind of away from the traffic of the truck stop parking lot. I enjoyed sitting there for four days last year. I guess it beats the Petro in Atlanta any day!

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Down in Laredo. Had a great time over the weekend with friends. Doing a little local right now.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
That's funny, my favorite shirt is one my sister gave me because I said it has the expediters' summer prayer on it: "Trees, please" :D but not today, it's cold and windy and rainy up here.

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
Would if I could - disagreements get worked out a lot better over a cup of coffee than a keyboard....
I'm still [freezing!] in NH, picking up in the morning for a run to Mi.

Colder here than one would expect, mid-50s and drizzly. Housesitter mom says Michigan is the same. Maybe a tad warmer than NH, but damp.

"Bruises fade and bones will mend-but a psyche can be ruined FOREVER" : LisaLouHoo, c. 2008

Monty

Expert Expediter
I'm also in Laredo .... not a "pretty" place at all! Add the fact there must be 50-60 vans here ... and it gets UGGGGLY!

Time to raid the TA salad bar ....

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
I'm also in Laredo .... not a "pretty" place at all! Add the fact there must be 50-60 vans here ... and it gets UGGGGLY!

Time to raid the TA salad bar ....

Last night I counted 37 straight and 48 vans. We are at the TA now also. I am the one wandering around in the long white and black skirt

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Sitting at the Express-1 yard. Took a mini from Willowbrook, Il to Knox, IN. Got my 100$ and now hoping for something else. I'll probably get another mini.:rolleyes:

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Give me two mini's a day and i'll shun all the longer mileage runs! 1k a week for less than a couple hundred miles and i'd be livin like a fat cat out here!

Monty

Expert Expediter
Hey Jenny .... I didnt see ya message in time .. I'm back over here at the J ..... have my generator running and dont wanna move ... however .. if (God forbid), both of us are still here tomorrow, see ya for lunch! I do the TA salad bar ....

btw ... didn't I see you here at the J on Sunday? Didnt know who you were though ... :D

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Hey Jenny .... I didnt see ya message in time .. I'm back over here at the J ..... have my generator running and dont wanna move ... however .. if (God forbid), both of us are still here tomorrow, see ya for lunch! I do the TA salad bar ....

btw ... didn't I see you here at the J on Sunday? Didnt know who you were though ... :D

Yes, we have been floating back and forth between the two. Sunday, I think I was cleaning up the van and Nick was changing the filters on it. We are the only Load1 sprinter down here, so we aren't hard to spot.

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Sitting in Springfield Mo waiting to pu load going to New York/ FYI Americas Most Wanted has been cancelled now will only have four 2 hour specials next season not a weekly show

Last edited:

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sitting at TA in Albuquerque. Pick up around 1300 to go to Salt Lake City. Then Friday pu in Salt Lake and head to the East coast,
2300 miles.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Picked up in the French Quarter yesterday. Took this truck where it just could not fit and got 'er down any way. Delivered this morning near Baltimore. Now sitting at the Freghtliner with ANOTHER air leak. I sure hope that I remember NEVER to buy another Freightliner. It is the SAME AMU leaking that has been replace at least 4 other times. Out of warranty, got to pay for it this time. They KNOW this part is bad. Any chance they have improved it since last time? FAT CHANCE!:mad:

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Crap load from Sturgis, Mi to Romeo, Mi. 191 miles actually 200 mi load at .70¢. Hope my luck changes soon.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App