March locations with banter

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Empty in Clearwater 2 hrs early...heading over to the Tampa T/A...hopin for a good run out of here in the next day or 2...Oh and yeap TJP is baaaack:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I was thinking...the amount of trucks that pull into a Walmart at any given time...maybe they should look into getting into the shower business....*L*

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Good morning from cat and bird land! There is a little bird taking up residence in the birdhouse by the deck..guess she's taking advantage of the nest already in there.:)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Whoa!! Sitting at the TA in Tampa Bay...a storm blew through here a while ago..it was nasty...My van was facing the wind so i didn't get it too bad just alot of rocking...but...a motorhome a few spaces down from me was moved backwards a good 2 foot..at the local airport they have a big mess with 5-10 planes flipped over and hanger roofs blown off...they had to cancel a scheduled airshow because of all the damage....

No sunny and warm...been raining all day and dark and cloudy...come on dispatch, a trip out of here would be nice....

update:

seems it was really a bad storm:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-03-31-12-36-26

Last edited: