March locations with banter

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Happy March ya'll! And there's nothing like a fresh pot of coffee to get your motor running!!:D

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
The calendar says it should be green and spring out...and I'm sure there IS some green under all that snow...but it's going to be too cold to melt the snow cover for another 10 days at least...

I keep trying to find busy work until I can get into the garden and am running out...any hints or ideas?:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The calendar says it should be green and spring out...and I'm sure there IS some green under all that snow...but it's going to be too cold to melt the snow cover for another 10 days at least...

I keep trying to find busy work until I can get into the garden and am running out...any hints or ideas?:)

dust? *LOL*

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Hiya all!! sittin in Charlotte NC ...Joe from dispatch called last night, told me Mike wanted me to move to Charlotte NC as it was the best place in the area....Don't know where he thought i have been for the last 2 days, but at least I know I am in what they think is the best area for freight between where they thought i was and where I am....:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hiya all!! sittin in Charlotte NC ...Joe from dispatch called last night, told me Mike wanted me to move to Charlotte NC as it was the best place in the area....Don't know where he thought i have been for the last 2 days, but at least I know I am in what they think is the best area for freight between where they thought i was and where I am....:D

WARNING!......The above is the results from too much BarBque!! from the Sturgeon General....:D

guido4475

Not a Member

The drip pan under the fridge may need cleaned....:D

golfournut

Veteran Expediter

Paint the inside, remodel the kitchens and baths, spend Kens easy money! lol Shop to you drop...

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Paint the inside, remodel the kitchens and baths, spend Kens easy money! lol Shop to you drop...

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

HEY now!!...*L* she already has some kitchen walls ripped out so we can finish the remodel ...painted the bathroom..

she is best buddies with the Fedex and UPS driver! changing her last name to .com :D

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loading in Evansville,IN And heading to Taylor. Will be at Load 1 WWH In the morning..Another above average paying load..

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Thinking Guido has a good point with that drip pan..and if I wanted to freeze I could always defrost the freezer...*l*

And there IS that corner of the kitchen...hammer time? :confused: