March locations with banter

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I knew you guys would get it (and it was closer to 600 :eek: )

innout.gif

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
We got a room yesterday here in Dallas across from the J. Bad idea! We returned from dinner to find the staff at the Ramada had generously re-assigned our room to a group of 3 thugs! Walked in just in time to catch them rummaging through our belongings and handling my laptop!

Night manager said oooops my bad! Real nice! Just glad we returned when we did. 5 minutes later and we would have been cleaned out!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
We got a room yesterday here in Dallas across from the J. Bad idea! We returned from dinner to find the staff at the Ramada had generously re-assigned our room to a group of 3 thugs! Walked in just in time to catch them rummaging through our belongings and handling my laptop!

Night manager said oooops my bad! Real nice! Just glad we returned when we did. 5 minutes later and we would have been cleaned out!

There's a lot of riff raff in the area..we were sitting at the J out front one evening and a couple "ladies of the evening" came up and offered their services...didn't even bat an eye with the wife sitting right there...

The Enemy

Veteran Expediter
There's a lot of riff raff in the area..we were sitting at the J out front one evening and a couple "ladies of the evening" came up and offered their services...didn't even bat an eye with the wife sitting right there...

That's happened to Jenny and me a few times. Guess those "ladies" have no respect for other women.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
It's so foggy here this morning ya can't tell if it's snowing..or drizzling..I NEED some sun! Ship me some of yours will ya? :)

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Its sunny and 34 here now. Nicks is attempting to switch the radio out right now. Hopefully it works this time:(