March locations with banter

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
LOL, yea bein debt now, i look at the 1st good paying load as the payment for the van....so there is the 1st, just 35 more...

Jenny, did they get you out of Cleareater or did you DH oyt after the repair??

O Jenny, I need the contact info for the sprinter repair guy ( jim root i think your mom said was his name) in Toledo for another Load 1 sprinter driver...

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
We were at the ta in tampa, they called us picking up the next morning out of miami, so to be honest I am not really sure. We had picked up at the airport at ups. I will have nick send you a message later with wayes info. We did talk to a guy yesterday at the yard that was in a sprinter and gave it to him. He had been talking about you so I'm not sure if its the same guy or not.

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Chef Dennis I am jealous. We dropped our load this morning at 8:30 in Bismarck, ND and are now on a pick for the morning in Balsam Lake, WI to deliver Thursday in Tennessee.

We passed a Sprinter on our way to Bismarck, of course they were going the opposite direction.
Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had lunch with Nick and Jenny and Guido...

Radio is in and 2 NEW speakers...WoW...what a difference!

THANKS Nick...

and Guido for his rust remover...took it right off....

Not looking good here...may move out shortly to "somewhere".

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Had lunch with Nick and Jenny and Guido...

Radio is in and 2 NEW speakers...WoW...what a difference!

THANKS Nick...

and Guido for his rust remover...took it right off....

Not looking good here...may move out shortly to "somewhere".

AC/DC..you'll probably be deaf by the time ya get home..*l*

So you're all dressed up and nowhere to go? Just got the last of the snow off the deck and the birds are swarming around driving the cats nuts..

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Malcom ( my van driver ) and Noel (his dad ) are both at the Monroe TA, dad was suppose to be the 1st out Malcom is 3rd van and he is headin to the "J" in Perrysburg...Me I am loaded and on my way to Fla..

Oh, seen Tony and Sue (EnglishLady) at the TA in Monroe also..HI!!!

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Welcome back TJP, I missed your posts on here, hope you had a great vacation.
Just picked up in Balsam Lake, WI going to deliver in Johnson City, TN tomorow morning.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Great week here..over 2700 miles at a good rate and home for 2 days..Loading at 2000 in Atlanta going to Lima Ohio.Then will head home to Louisville for the Truck show..if any one is going get in touch with me..Thanks to the best dispatch team Expediting has ever seen...
GO CATS..{UK}...not PANTHER...LOL..