Lots of snow coming

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
According to Channel 13 weather report in Toledo this morning,there is a snow storm coming in on Saturday night and into Sunday with blowing and drifting snow Sunday night into Monday to the Toledo area with accumulations between 3-6 Inches with Moderate snow further north.:eek:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Came up to Romulua Mich from Blacksburg Virgina and it was snowing to to beat the band in West Virginia..but just fluries in Ohio....

Got a big hockey Game Sat in Ann Arbor in the Outside at Michigan stadium...cold is ok, but I'll be happy of the snow holds off till later sat night, the puck drops at 1530....

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
Only cold and maybe very light flurries here in Florence KY, hardly any snow on the ground. (so far of course :D)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
According to Channel 13 weather report in Toledo this morning,there is a snow storm coming in on Saturday night and into Sunday with blowing and drifting snow Sunday night into Monday to the Toledo area with accumulations between 3-6 Inches with Moderate snow further north.:eek:

3-6 inches? a lot of snow? *LOL* you city boy...that is just a dusting in my world....:D

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes we're looking at a DUSTING of snow as OVM said here in north central iowa Saturday . BUT the TEMPERTURE drops to ZERO lows for 3 days after snow leaves. BRRR :D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes we're looking at a DUSTING of snow as OVM said here in north central iowa Saturday . BUT the TEMPERTURE drops to ZERO lows for 3 days after snow leaves. BRRR :D

you are finally getting to zero? about time...*lol*

looks like might be a bad weekend to try and drive home....hmm

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
i just called home ...i have 2 feet of snow in my front yard right
now.... but then again i live west of kalamazoo mi...thats just a dusting for us.....last year it coverd my picnic table.....

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
i just called home ...i have 2 feet of snow in my front yard right
now.... but then again i live west of kalamazoo mi...thats just a dusting for us.....last year it coverd my picnic table.....

I'm sure glad we don't get lake effect snow out here..mine might actually melt by Christmas..

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ah the wonderful LAKE EFFECT SNOW of western Mi and northern In . GEES i don't miss driving threw those areas.
JuJu ( lol) PLEASE don't give out to many of those SHORT CUT directions .:D
Yes where i live we've been lucky so far , i can still see some green grass threw the snow, but 70 miles north at the Ia. - Mn. border they've been dumped on at least 3 times .
BE SAFE .

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Ah the wonderful LAKE EFFECT SNOW of western Mi and northern In . GEES i don't miss driving threw those areas.
JuJu ( lol) PLEASE don't give out to many of those SHORT CUT directions .:D
Yes where i live we've been lucky so far , i can still see some green grass threw the snow, but 70 miles north at the Ia. - Mn. border they've been dumped on at least 3 times .
BE SAFE .

I'm happy I can see bare pavement on the road now...
yeah..it's cold and the trees are frosty, but the sun's out so I'm a happy camper!:)

bugsysiegel

Expert Expediter
Sittin in Clevland,OH by 77 & 80,12 -16 inches on the ground,and still snowing!

I'm dead north of you, right on the lake... the "lake effect" snow machine doesn't crank up here, just a bit south and east of me. Sounds like you are sitting right in the middle of it! It gets worse as you head east though, along the lake.

Particularly around Ashtabula, Ohio over to Buffalo.

Nice night to be bundled up in the house with the cat!

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
We are in Colstrip, Montana. Just dropped a load off this afternoon. Hoping to get out of here before the snow storm comes in tomorrow. The Weather alert channel is saying that there is a storm coming in from the west and that it will be blizzard like conditions.
Yes I am used to snow living in the Toledo Ohio area, but it doesn't last long there. Normally when I am snowed in it is in my home with my fireplace going. Not in the truck counting on a generator to keep me warm.

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
"I'll give you a winter prediction: It's gonna be cold, it's gonna be gray, and it's gonna last you for the rest of your life." - Phil Connors

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We are in Coltrip, Montana.

That would be Colstrip, Montana. Did you deliver to the power plant? Head for the Beach where it is always warm and sunny. Well at least sunny some of the time. Warm..?

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm sure glad we don't get lake effect snow out here..
In order to have lake effect snow, for starters you need a lake! And no Lake Oahe doesn't count as a lake. It is a reservoir. A river turned into a pseudo lake. And Lake Agassiz doesn't count either. It was a prehistoric lake turned into a river.