Lots of snow coming

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
In order to have lake effect snow, for starters you need a lake! And no Lake Oahe doesn't count as a lake. It is a reservoir. A river turned into a pseudo lake. And Lake Agassiz doesn't count either. It was a prehistoric lake turned into a river.

aha...but you didn't calculate in Shadehill Dam!

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Frankly my dear, I don't give a dam! I'm from Minnesota and I know a real lake when I see one.

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Thank you, I thought that looked funny when I looked at it, Colstrip, that is. Yes we delivered to the Power Plant. Looks like the town was built due to thr Power Plant.
We stopped at the Beach on the way out here. We weren"t sure whether to go back that way or go to Hardin. Less Dead Head to go to Hardin.
Hard to know where to go with the Dead Head miles being so great and not knowing where the next load is going to be.
Hopefuuly Carrier will Dead Head us out of here tomorrow with pay.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
It amazes me that you guys/gals are just learning about snow.

Don't any of yous' get that framers almanac and read it?

Moot, don't you have like 10,000 lakes up there? Isn't it the combination of the lake's Viking power that caused some winter thing to happen, like the Lutfisk festival?

Doesn't all this snow cause by these lakes to make people want to make Rakfisk?

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
OK HERE IN FLORENCE KY SUN IS SHINING cleaned truck with a bucket of water blue sky but warren pa is wow she tells me over 45 inches of snow in warren pa

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Sittin in Clevland,OH by 77 & 80,12 -16 inches on the ground,and still snowing!
Hah! That's the way my dispatcher expected me to go on an extremely-tight run from Charleston, SC to Romulus. Going through Knoxville and up 75 was only like 12 miles more and sure turned out to be a lot faster, given the conditions.

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
in Brazil In at the pilot just picked up a swap. Got out the van to get a subway and almost fell down due to ice. Load dont deliver to tomorrow night so im sitting here till then:D Light snow so far