Load1 Location and banter accepted

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
After some good deliberations between John..Jeremy and the customer..the load is a go...some extra time was allowed and we have a 2 back-up plans should something go amiss...this customer real wants Load-1 to run this....we all had safety concerns about weather and length of run and drew up a plan of action that satisfies everyones concerns....Great teamwork by all....it works...:D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I am backkkkk... after watching Thre University of Mochigan whip on Michigan St in THE BIG CHILL...its time to run till Chrismas..and post and banter!!!...:D

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
After some good deliberations between John..Jeremy and the customer..the load is a go...some extra time was allowed and we have a 2 back-up plans should something go amiss...this customer real wants Load-1 to run this....we all had safety concerns about weather and length of run and drew up a plan of action that satisfies everyones concerns....Great teamwork by all....it works...:D

I'm confused. The last episode had you on your way to Laredo via Chicago after making an emergency pickle run to Taylor.

Did you get lost on your way to Laredo so Caryn and Jeremy had to save you?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm confused. The last episode had you on your way to Laredo via Chicago after making an emergency pickle run to Taylor.

Did you get lost on your way to Laredo so Caryn and Jeremy had to save you?

Noo..don't pick up in Batavia till Monday morning....weather has cleared out here...just windy and coooold!

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Noo..don't pick up in Batavia till Monday morning....weather has cleared out here...just windy and coooold!

Oh! thought you had already picked it. Took me 4 hours to get from Taylor to Dayton this morning. Had to beat the ice off the front of the truck. The nose was encased. Windy and cold here and still snowing.

Counted 22 cars in ditches on 75. One hit those cable retainers that stopped it from getting on the southbound side. They did their job, but that car looked like a giant came along and took a bite out of the front end. It was totaled.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
mmmmm...this cheese and spinach ravioli is quite good!

Got the football game on and last night watched the rodeo...national finals. Enjoyed the barrel racing but not the bull riding...one fella almost didn't make it out of the arena, but he managed to give the thumbs up as he was carried out on the stretcher.

All you guys stay safe out there...ya know mama worries!:)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
My mom just called me to see where i was at, she was happy that i was home....moms are like that...yea they are...;)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Just camping out on my wonderful office couch for the night! My car really does not like snow and ice. :(

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Just camping out on my wonderful office couch for the night! My car really does not like snow and ice. :(

Glad I left when I did. Look at it this way John, the Jag is safe and sound back there in the shop. That's worth a night on the couch.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Wanna borrow my camaro? Oh wait...it's half a city block up the hill in the garage..and it's bad on the ice, snow, slush, sleet, hail, rain...just give it some dry pavement and it's all good!