Load 1!

MANIAC

Seasoned Expediter
We are pleased to announce we have joined the load 1 team! We look forward to working with the team at load 1!:d

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Happy to welcome Rodney & Sindy, cause Load 1 can always use good people and good cooks, too. ;)

moose

Veteran Expediter
well all the best to you !
you will be miss @ the diamonds.
just don't buy more trucks then you can drive.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
We are pleased to announce we have joined the load 1 team! We look forward to working with the team at load 1!:d

Welcome to the neighborhood!!! I saw you guys this morning in Safety, but didn't know who you were until John told me.

I was in the Freightliner parked one truck away from you this morning. I'll be heading out in the morning, but if I see you I'll introduce myself.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Congratulations and you need a capital D for that to work. Not sure what the new font size means but if it means you are using the normal font now, which obviously you are, instead of formerly using the too small for many to read font then ditto on the congrats.

guido4475

Not a Member
Welcome to the Load One family! A place where turnover is at a all time low and satisfaction is at a all time high! You'll love it here!

mbc383

Expert Expediter
What about load orders I am not fully understanding about force dipatch. Are you to take what comes next. I just need the truth about the dispatching. I drove as company driver you took what the dispatcher had. When you least or O/O you just pick over the list but when you picked the load either was not ready or you were out of range for it so what is really open dispatch...Thanks from Linda and Micheal

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
No you do not get.a list.of loads to pick from, as that would not be fair to people. Dispatch gives you a load offer you either say yes or no, same as other companies. As far as what happens when you say no varies upon certain factors and by company.

Monty

Expert Expediter
Define cult? (Sorry, the devil made me do it!)

While I am not with Load1, I assure you were I not with Landstar, that's where I would be!

Go make some money!