LayoutShooter is a Chicken when it comes to Debate

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Today on Expediter Death math we will witness an epic battle of wits between Layoutshooter and Rhodes101. Are you ready to rummmmmbbbbbleeeeeeeee!

Layoutshooter emerges with two silver civil war pistols while Rhodes drives his straight truck right into the building and attepmts to knock over the ring.

This is going to be an ugly one folks!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Again you put words in my mouth that I never said, and THAT does offend me. Please show where I said or implied what you just stated.

Never mind, I was trying to make nice, letting you know that was not what I intended. I see that is a waste of time. I would say that I am sorry my writing is not always as clear as it should be, but................

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Today on Expediter Death math we will witness an epic battle of wits between Layoutshooter and Rhodes101. Are you ready to rummmmmbbbbbleeeeeeeee!

Layoutshooter emerges with two silver civil war pistols while Rhodes drives his straight truck right into the building and attepmts to knock over the ring.

This is going to be an ugly one folks!!

Well as ugly as this old guy is there is a GREAT start on the "ugly" part!! Sorry, no silver civil war pistols, don't have any. :(

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Never mind, I was trying to make nice, letting you know that was not what I intended. I see that is a waste of time. I would say that I am sorry my writing is not always as clear as it should be, but................
Well, if that's how you try to "make nice", I sure hope you don't ever get mad at me!
If you'll accept some advice from someone [who shall remain nameless] who is world class when it comes to foot-in-mouth typing, slow down, and reread what you typed, and change what isn't right, until it is. Then you'll be ready to defend any and all challenges, without having to explain or apologize. [Much, anyway]
I was sincere when I said we will get along fine - I truly believe you have a good heart, ok?

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I was just being facetious. You shouldn't give this clown the time of day. In fact, this thread has really outlived its usefulness. I was just trying to throw some dated humor into the mix, but this thread has now reached VH1 "celebrity rehab status!"

There is no reason to bash one another over political beliefs. Debate is not going to change anyones opinion or analysis of the facts. Everyone has their own set of morals, code of ethics, as well as political leanings; that's never going to change!

We shouldn't judge people based on their political leanings alone, but judge them on their actions. There are people who rail against lazy bums and people who are unwilling to get a job, that doesn't mean that they wouldn't give a honeless guy a couple of dollars. Arguing like this serves no real purpose and it's gotta stop.

Rhodes101

Not a Member
Blizzard please reread the 1st post in the other thread, the idea was not about politics it was to debate expediting issues. Just as a Debate contest, you would get a random side to argue.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well, if that's how you try to "make nice", I sure hope you don't ever get mad at me!
If you'll accept some advice from someone [who shall remain nameless] who is world class when it comes to foot-in-mouth typing, slow down, and reread what you typed, and change what isn't right, until it is. Then you'll be ready to defend any and all challenges, without having to explain or apologize. [Much, anyway]
I was sincere when I said we will get along fine - I truly believe you have a good heart, ok?

I have no doubt that we would get along. I normally get along with everyone.

I never claimed to my being able to write well. Most of what I have written was some very special types of tech writing or briefings that had strict formats. I tend to write more like I talk when there is vocal tones, expressions etc to make points more understandable. I don't try to write stupid, it just often comes out that way. I don't even see it most of the time. It always makes sense when I read it. It should I know what I meant. :D

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
while this is all fun and games this does not belong in the genl forum. until things get out of hand it remains unlocked.

Darmstadter

Veteran Expediter
Don't care about the debate one way or the other.
Haven't been to the expo since it was at the Detroiter. Is it pretty much the same event still?