Just for the RECORD

leezaback

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
My name is Lee--Leezaback .I am female -with a male spelling-guess I know what my parents wished for! What they wanted wasn't what they got !
I am CT. grown, FL. transplanted. On our 3rd truck- with hubby (you'll never hear from him-he can't find the power button on the computer-old school lol )
We lease to Fedex-been here 12 years- hubby drove big boys 43 years.
Blond hair-blue eyes-ok-so the color isn't real-anymore-time in a bottle-guess you figured out I'm not 29 !
Would you belive 30 ??

Thought the fairy girl under the mushroom was a hint-guess not
Hope I clearified this issue--I AM A WOMAN :D

NOT offended-had a lifetime explaining this one.:)

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
My name is Lee--Leezaback .I am female -with a male spelling-guess I know what my parents wished for! What they wanted wasn't what they got !
I am CT. grown, FL. transplanted. On our 3rd truck- with hubby (you'll never hear from him-he can't find the power button on the computer-old school lol )
We lease to Fedex-been here 12 years- hubby drove big boys 43 years.
Blond hair-blue eyes-ok-so the color isn't real-anymore-time in a bottle-guess you figured out I'm not 29 !
Would you belive 30 ??

Thought the fairy girl under the mushroom was a hint-guess not
Hope I clearified this issue--I AM A WOMAN :D

NOT offended-had a lifetime explaining this one.:)

I always figured you were female. Leeza

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I always figured you were female. Leeza

I always thought you were a woman as well. I think in the north Lee is used for both because I know a couple men and women that use that spelling. I thought your name was Leeza like Leeza Gibbons.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I always thought you were a woman as well. I think in the north Lee is used for both because I know a couple men and women that use that spelling. I thought your name was Leeza like Leeza Gibbons.

That's okay my middle name is Lynn, it it can be male or female too

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
My wife's name is Shayne. Typically a males name but spelled differently. We think it's funny when she gets phone calls or mail for a Mister.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I always thought it was funny when folks thought the member Bryan [Brenda Ryan] was a guy, especially because she was pretty knowledgeable about diesel trucks - but I thought it was absolutely hilarious when one of her Truck Topic posts was followed by the comment "Sir, I salute you!"
Sir is missed here, [she hung up the keys and got a regular job], but it's good to have others [like Leezaback] jumping in. :)

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Sir is missed here,...
Yes she is! Have you heard from her lately? I had fun with you and Sir re-wiring the lights on your old truck. She had some good dirt on HighwayStar from the old days.

As for Leeza, greetings double L! Don't forget Lee Remick.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pfffttt... Dirt? Me? Shyaaa... I'm so boring I make Algore look like a player!

Oh, and I'm a guy with the first name Kim. Try going through school with that hanging over you.

And, I absolutely HATE posting with my Droid.

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
Plenty of "Micks" named Francis. I framed house's with a formen from Finland who's fist name was "Anal"

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This is the year for tropical storms to have feminine names. Currently tropical storm Lee is hitting the Gulf coast states.

leezaback

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
Storm named Lee-yeah, kicking but and taking names!
All of a sudden I don't feel so alone, alot of us have been BLESSED with ????names.
how I picked Leezaback-my middle name is Lisa:)

Feeling the love-we're all comming out of the closet !
thanks

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
. . . we're all comming out of the closet !
thanks

image.jpg