June Location

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
And just a thought..I wonder how feasible it would be to pull a 20 ft travel trailer behind the van for sleeping and waiting for a load. Just unhook to get loaded/unloaded, then hook back up.Can you imagine the looks of shippers/receivers? lol.

I thought of that many years ago...one of the ultra-lites...where the roof cranks up so its easier to pull along....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Eddie is still around somewhere..he did a shorty yesterday and delivered this morning....He POD'd before me so if I Dh'ed up there he'd be #1..I am the only unit around eastern SC besides a straight somewhere...

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
In Goshen, IN at the Walmart after dropping in Topeka ..... looks like we might get some thunder-boomers .... think I'll take a nap ...

miker

Seasoned Expediter
And just a thought..I wonder how feasible it would be to pull a 20 ft travel trailer behind the van for sleeping and waiting for a load. Just unhook to get loaded/unloaded, then hook back up.Can you imagine the looks of shippers/receivers? lol.

then you could work as a carny through the weekend.:rolleyes:

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Just doing my favorite pasttime here...sittin at the J off of I-20 in GA exit 19. another day maybe another load...who knows.

LSLdriver

Seasoned Expediter
I am sitting in Effingham, Il until tommorrow. I pick up in Flora, IL and deliver in Lincoln, AL around Birmingham.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
I'm tryin to think of what that is called when your qualcomm beeps and a dispatcher calls you on the phone??? Can anyone help me? <<<Still keepin the parkin lot warm.:cool:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ok, as i posted earlier, I picked up thurs evening in Centralia Il. Drove 512 miles home and spent fri and sat there and did a few family parties and took off Sun about 1 am and delivered in Nashua NH Sun evening. Spent the night there, then DH'd to Utica NY and that is where i am now, #1 on the board within 100 miles.....maybe I'll get out of here tonight or in the AM....until then, it is shoppin at Wally world and eatin a few dozen chicken wings at the Applebees across the parking lot.......:D

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Jeez, I go run for less than 48 hours and now I'm buying everyone dinner??

Coffee maybe but this cat ain't affordin' no Lahbster!!!!

At home, hopefully for just the night!

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
after missing termite in KY we are now in Canton,MS at the loves don't know how long we are going to sit

paid vacationer

Seasoned Expediter
Dropped in Vincennes, IN yesterday. Got several calls yesterday, but no load yet. I think I'm going to pull out the cleaning supplies so when i get right in the middle of cleaning I'll get a load. I know when i'm at the house and get more than 30 minutes from my truck I suddenly become popular again...

termite289

Expert Expediter
sorry y'all missed me in Georgetown, had to deadhead to Louisville to pick up load for tn, unloaded that yesterday, and deadheaded down to Huntsville for a load to Cleveland. they took it from me at Walton, so im back in ky at the ta in Walton,ky.

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
sorry y'all missed me in Georgetown, had to deadhead to Louisville to pick up load for tn, unloaded that yesterday, and deadheaded down to Huntsville for a load to Cleveland. they took it from me at Walton, so im back in ky at the ta in Walton,ky.

OMG........ i was there too.. since yesterday afternoon..... heh... i left this morning for Tiffin OH.. now im in toledo.... and 15 on the boards... yikes.!!!!!
i was gonna drop down to columbia or ft wayne cuz there r only 1 truck in both places so far.
but im still having issues with a electrical problem in the sleeper .. the outlet on right side is out which the tv plugs into and the micro wave on the other side is out.. they went out at the same time...... u would think it maybe as simple as a fuse.
I bought a fuse tester... and tried testng them .. as thy are located in the side box.. the tester glowed on all the ones i could find .. so who knows soo 1st thing in the morning its off to .. u got it...... ALUMI JUNK
ON top of it all...... i twisted my knee somehow a week ago... just when i think its a bit better .. its not...
sooo i stoped at a tractor supply and got some .. Obsorbine horse liniment..... it works great... massaged some all on around my knee and been going to sleep with it proped up on pillows .. gues its gonna take some time.

Last edited:

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver

dammm u DH all the way to Huntsville???
no trucks in nashville or alabhama anywhere ?? geeshh

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
mawning EO dwellers and peekers
0725080604.jpg