July's Roads & Loads

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You guys are still expediting?

I've been paying the bills, getting 2-4 runs a week. Somehow I got the idea I needed to finish every project I've ever started.

I've only finished a project or 2 a year, so you can imagine why I haven't posted lately

Once the house is finished, I can tackle the 2 storage units full of projects I have...

Building a powerpack for a free chainsaw I picked up, got two electric mowers I got running, rewired our dryer and am about to see if it catches on fire.

Should be someone coming over with two old trolling motors to fix, then I can get enough free wood to build a set of storage shelves in the garage.

Not enough time in the day...

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh. New Hampshire, Timmins Ontario, West Virginia, and a whole lotta locals since my last post.

Most fun - 34 boxes of records, 50 lb each in a sub basement I had to drag up two flights of stairs in 95 degree heat

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Oh. New Hampshire, Timmins Ontario, West Virginia, and a whole lotta locals since my last post.

Most fun - 34 boxes of records, 50 lb each in a sub basement I had to drag up two flights of stairs in 95 degree heat

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Records, like 33RPM or records, like taxes, bills, etc.?

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Fixed dryer and running toilet today. $23

Ordering an oscilloscope so I can diagnose my abs module properly. Hoping it's not the ECM

My rearend pinion seal is gone still. Probably getting a complete used one to swap myself and avoid the $1500+ repair bill

1 quote, no bites...on to another project