July's Roads & Loads

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good week!

Tuesday: PA to SC
Wednesday: NC to IL
Thursday: IL to NC
Friday to first thing tomorrow morning: NC to WI.

: started weekend by celebrating our 33rd wedding anniversary. Golden Corral, then :redacted:

: saw a horrible wreck in Indy this afternoon, three dead in one vehicle . May have been caused by a rig that didn’t get stopped soon enough.

Praying we can stay in the groove

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Good week!

: started weekend by celebrating our 33rd wedding anniversary. Golden Corral, then :redacted:

Pulling for you Harry. Maybe for #34 you can take Nancy to Denny's

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good week!

Pulling for you Harry. Maybe for #34 you can take Nancy to Denny's

Or maybe Somewhere Special like Buffalo Wild Wings ..

" LOAD 1 "

Reactions: RoadTime

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I just don’t wanna repeat what happened on my 15th anniversary: I wanted to take Nancy back to Windows on the World, and decided I better not because I was between jobs, and it was an expensive trip and restaurant. I promised Nancy I’d take her the following year.

Osama bin Laden screwed that up for me, royally. Windows was the restaurant in the North Tower of the WTC

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I just don’t wanna repeat what happened on my 15th anniversary: I wanted to take Nancy back to Windows on the World, and decided I better not because I was between jobs, and it was an expensive trip and restaurant. I promised Nancy I’d take her the following year.

Osama bin Laden screwed that up for me, royally. Windows was the restaurant in the North Tower of the WTC

I was in Philly today (Dr appointment) and had to go up to top floor and was thinking about my many trips up that WTC elevator up to Windows. That was one scary elevator ride. Worked & lived in Northeast Jersey then.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Time to eat ..
img69c.jpg

" LOAD 1 "
Fixed it for ya...

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Do you believe this was a water related issue?
No, that was 200,000 miles ago and I drained it, cleaned it, inspected it, changed the gasket and refilled with high end synthetic last August. I could have had bearings, clutch & a couple gears replaced for about $2400. But now I get factory rebuilt rear AND axles with 2 year warranty for about $1000 more. Why knot? I still have 14 months left on engine warranty. Hopefully I can make it to Oct 2020, which is my target to retire, from retirement.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
No, that was 200,000 miles ago and I drained it, cleaned it, inspected it, changed the gasket and refilled with high end synthetic last August. I could have had bearings, clutch & a couple gears replaced for about $2400. But now I get factory rebuilt rear AND axles with 2 year warranty for about $1000 more. Why knot? I still have 14 months left on engine warranty. Hopefully I can make it to Oct 2020, which is my target to retire, from retirement.

YOU Won't Retire from the Road until All your Grandkids Graduate from School...

" LOAD 1 "