July Location....and Dollas!!!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning all :)
Finally able to post in here. Waiting to unload in Laredo. Has been a very busy last 2 weeks for myself. I am very happy to be a part of the Load 1 family. I don't know how dispatch does it, but they ROCK! :D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Finally able to post in here. Waiting to unload in Laredo. Has been a very busy last 2 weeks for myself. I am very happy to be a part of the Load 1 family. I don't know how dispatch does it, but they ROCK! :D

Welcome to the "Family":D

Been busy? You drive a straight????

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Hola mi Amigo! :p

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
waiting till almost check out time to see if a load appears...
If a shorty...Expo time
If a long one... No Expo....

Dash for the Cash....

shadow7663

Expert Expediter

Welcome to the flip side of expediting...... :)

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Tracy is in Erie, PA waiting to pick up a load in morning. He will be here in Delta to pick me up about 5 or 6pm tomorrow night. We will then go on to the delivery of the load in Garland, TX for Monday morning.

Dispatch hit his moving target, lol. He was driving toward home to get me and then we were going to head to the Expo tomorrow morning. But when he was in Stow NY, not far from Erie PA, coming from South Hill, NY he got a call asking if he wanted to take a load to TX, so here we go. Thanks dispatch, for hitting that moving target!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Here in Jeffersonville Oh.....at the J....a fedex sprinter just pulled in....also it is raining and cooled off enough to turn AC off....

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Got one of those rare Sunday (early am) pickups....0300 pu in cleve Oh. to Saline Mich...long DH and not a big LH...but I got 100% of what Load 1 got....got to love this company and dispatch...:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got one of those rare Sunday (early am) pickups....0300 pu in cleve Oh. to Saline Mich...long DH and not a big LH...but I got 100% of what Load 1 got....got to love this company and dispatch...:)
Darn...I shoulda cruised further north....LOL could have saved ya drive....I know what you are pickin up...:D

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Here in Jeffersonville Oh.....at the J....a fedex sprinter just pulled in....also it is raining and cooled off enough to turn AC off....

Izzat you in the corner of the front lot?
I came to do laundry, but the rain [after the nap] changed my mind. The cool is sure welcome after the last 2 days!
A load tomorrow would be welcome, too - between getting the AC fixed [DH] and the Expo [more DH] I need to run for a good while now to 'ketchup'.
Got a 30 hr audiobook loaded [politically incorrect American history, lol], I'm ready to go anywhere! :)