July Location....and Dollas!!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
GST and $100 ac tax :rolleyes: paid at border, pst paid when i get new plates and ownership, inspection will be done today when safety check is finished, not sure how long ppwk takes after submitted today, hopefully by end of week. :eek:

What no tire Tax? LOL

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Good morning all...I have some split pea fog outside this morning..not used to this muck anymore..SD is SUPPOSED to be a dry heat!

Thanks Dennis!

RoadKing06

Expert Expediter
Tracy is driving from Indainapolis, IN to Taylor, MI today. He has a load that is going to Canada to cross dock there. He is supposed to be there by 8pm. He should be there sooner. Then he is planning on driving home to Delta,Oh so I can do is laundry for him. He doesn't like to do laundry so I have to do it for him. He is such a baby, lol.

I am planning on going back on the road with him on Friday morning.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
We are at the yard now washing the van. then time to clay bar and polish it up for the expo. having a hard time
with some of the extra stuff we have in here for the show....

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Yippee..we now have a working sump pump and tomorrow should be back down in the 80's with a 40 MPH wind..windows open..basement cleaned up..things should dry out now. I am sending this darn humidity back east where it belongs! :D

Heck..I might even mow after I get back from town!

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got me a shorty today...Plymouth, Indiana to Howell, Michigan looks like the buck stops here...Did a 19 and it said this....
Vans=10,000 Small Straights=TOO MANY Large Straights=NEVER KNEW WE HAD THIS MANY Tractors=75 Sprinters=TO BE CONTINUED there are 16 Sprinters seriously... LOL So in the a.m Ill go to yard and hang out than tomorrow night im going home to get the motorcycle to ride to the expo gonna enjoy y'alls company cant wait...:)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Sure or you guys can load it on Steve Wolfes straight truck. I was just thinking they are not going to let me take it into the expo center with tanks and all. But the truck will be pulled out Saturday night so returning is not an issue. It is sitting in the front of the wash bay by the door.

guido4475

Not a Member
The way I see it, with everybody going to the expo, there should be an over obundance of loads to be delivered, giving me the best July in years!! I am ready to rock and roll!!! I can see it coming....Love to go to the expo, but got bills to pay.

Insulating the van roof has paid off...cool to the touch now inside.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The way I see it, with everybody going to the expo, there should be an over obundance of loads to be delivered, giving me the best July in years!! I am ready to rock and roll!!! I can see it coming....Love to go to the expo, but got bills to pay.

we'll give ya one extra load.....lol

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

No soup for you! :D

soup.gif