July Location....and Dollas!!!

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey all im in K.C. hope y'all are safe and have a good 4th of July Love y'all good luck this month ;) Make some Dollas...lol :cool:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Notice Ken changed his avatar only after he successfully entered and exited Canada, ensuring it was ok, lol.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Notice Ken changed his avatar only after he successfully entered and exited Canada, ensuring it was ok, lol.

Personally, I prefer the cat. :D As for in and out of Canada? Another TSA explanation is being prepared for release as we speak. :rolleyes:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Last 3 cabinets are in and JuJu is all twinkle bell routine here...LOL

Micro is above my pay grade..will get that done on Tuesday...

Now if my dump truck would get here....

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Home for the weekend..picked up 30 ft of metal "hat channel" and 20 ft of aluminum "L" stock...time to start workin on finishing the interior for the CargoMax for the Expo....

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
We got loaded out of Laredo Thursday delivering Tuesday in Lansing. worked out perfect, we get to attend our nephews first birthday party and sisters 4th party tonight. Then head to Lansing Monday and spend the 4th with my parents for the first time in like 8years. Friday we are going to get the stripe finished on the bottom of the van. We had our best month EVER by far, even taking a week and a half off.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Worked on the Van all day, think I lost 10 lbs to sweat....smoked a turkey with Jack Daniels wood chips a good spice rub...had all the kids here last night and we will gather with the whole extended family later this evening...until then, it is off to Home Depot and back to work on the van today and tomorrow...

I'll get most of it done, but can't cover the walls and ceiling with the carpet yet...I had ordered a new max vent for the roof...I never opened it because I knew what it was, and wasn't ready to install it...opened it yesterday to install it, its broken....so i'll sed it back and wait to get it back and install it and then finish the van totally....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Finally over the jet lag....woke up at 7am MST....:)

Beauty morning here ..bright blue sky, little wind...

guido4475

Not a Member
Doing extremely well here, Frankie got me a load coming down to Laredo.Awesome guy! Straight trucks are piled on top of each other down here.And, I am not the least bit worried about getting out..got that faith in dispatch! gotta get the alternator checked tomarrow morning, it may be going...otherwise, the van has been doing great!Goodnight, everyone!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Doing extremely well here, Frankie got me a load coming down to Laredo.Awesome guy! Straight trucks are piled on top of each other down here.And, I am not the least bit worried about getting out..got that faith in dispatch! gotta get the alternator checked tomarrow morning, it may be going...otherwise, the van has been doing great!Goodnight, everyone!

so where is it going? thought it was attached? LOL

I am thinking of sometime next week to be back out..MAYBE...LOL Guido is having way too much fun without me....:p

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ok, stripes are none on the truck, well for the most part...:)..I still have "special effects" ordered and will put them on when they get in...

Need to finish the interior over the next 2 weekends while still running whatever i can get ...this month is going to be a mess...but i am in service and watchin tv at home!!:)