Jesse Ventura's investigation into FEMA camps

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
At 3:41 of the second video, we have a spokesperson from Homeland Security says (about the fusion centers)... "Each one of them is managed separately. The federal government doesn't manage these operations."
Jesse: "But they oversee them."
HS Spokesman: "No they don't."

Scary crap! The fusion centers have absolutely NO oversight! They don't answer to us. They don't answer to our elected officials. Who do they answer to? I have my suspicions.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I posted some of this stuff in the past and to the best of my understanding, folks just make fun of it and write it off as nonsense and this never happened. If foxnews does not run it, then who will.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I posted some of this stuff in the past and to the best of my understanding, folks just make fun of it and write it off as nonsense and this never happened. If foxnews does not run it, then who will.
Probably RT (Russian Today, a Russian state-funded broadcaster) or Al Jazzera ... both of which I'd consider far more trustworthy than the US lamestream media, when it comes to reporting on The Empire ...

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter

The thousands of plastic coffins and "residential" prisons tell another story. If people choose not to see the proof here, then they just don't want to believe it is possible.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's only letting me post the first one.
That's because On Time Media is part of the conspiracy. You don't think Homeland Security would permit E.O. to allow you to post the locations of these Fusion Centers and Residential Camps do you? That water tower in Florence is a actually a Fusion Center.

Monty

Expert Expediter
Jessie has about as much creditability as Alex Jones .... I think he was dropped on his head too many times in his wrestling career.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Like I said, some people will refuse to believe their beloved government is capable of doing this. Long live the king, I guess.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
They are probably capable of many things, although Jesse Ventura isn't the source I would consider reliable. He is still saying 911 never happened or something to that effect and we bombed ourselves. Need to see a little proof on that claim.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
They are probably capable of many things, although Jesse Ventura isn't the source I would consider reliable. He is still saying 911 never happened or something to that effect and we bombed ourselves. Need to see a little proof on that claim.

Ask and you shall receive...

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Like I said, some people will refuse to believe their beloved government is capable of doing this.
Some people refuse to believe that professional wrestling is staged entertainment, and that Jesse Ventura is a self promoter not only as a wrestler and governor, but also as a conspiracy fruitcake.

I believe our government is capable of anything. I just like a little proof. You know, like a location of one of these Fusion Centers or Residential Camps. Yeah, I saw Jesse's map of the U.S. with the flickering lights denoting Fusion Centers, all on display in his underground, lead lined, reinforced concrete control center. But how about an address? How do the Fusion Centers get mail? What if I want to mail my wife a file or hacksaw while she is staying a one of these Residential Camps?

"Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!" Jesse Ventura

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
It would be all too convenient for Mitt Romney to show everyone his 911 proof trading cards, but we all know that ain't happnin'. In the end, if the truth is going to come out, is it going to be Mr Spitshine who tells it like it is? No. It will be Ron Paul, for the last 30 years; and Jesse Ventura, who doesn't trust our government, but isn't afraid to tell us.

As far as the FEMA camps, are you saying the people in Ventura's show are actors? That he can use Halliburton's name on screen, and mean them harm, but they won't do anything about it? He is saying flat out that Halliburton is behind this in nearly every aspect, but they aren't suing him for slander? Huge red flag!

Last edited:

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Looks to be a little more credible than Jesse. Hard to believe they would have staged that.
And at the end of that article and pictures.
Nice find though.

Conclusion

Despite the destructive fire that raged inside the impact area on 9/11, pieces of debris were visible on 9/13 and 9/14, and were photographed by recovery workers. These photos clearly show pieces of landing gears, a large turbofan engine, and fuselage. The evidence inside the building is consistent with the evidence of plane wreckage outside -- indicating that a commercial airliner flew into the Pentagon on September 11th.

Jesse is going to need a little more proof. That link looks fairly credible as to what was reported.

Last edited:

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Looks to be a little more credible than Jesse. Hard to believe they would have staged that.
And at the end of that article and pictures.
Nice find though.

Conclusion

Despite the destructive fire that raged inside the impact area on 9/11, pieces of debris were visible on 9/13 and 9/14, and were photographed by recovery workers. These photos clearly show pieces of landing gears, a large turbofan engine, and fuselage. The evidence inside the building is consistent with the evidence of plane wreckage outside -- indicating that a commercial airliner flew into the Pentagon on September 11th.

Jesse is going to need a little more proof. That link looks fairly credible as to what was reported.

What about the LACK of proof? Why are there no pictures of the plane hitting? Why are there only pics of inside the Pentagon days after the event? Where were the dead bodies from the plane? We see, from the video I posted, the lawn area is clean. Firetrucks were able to drive right up and fight the fire from point blank range, without stepping on a single body part - yet, inside the pentagon, people are identified without a problem, even tho there were hundreds or thousands of gallons of jet fuel (which burns very, very hot) must have doused the area.

I know. It's easier to believe something you've been told over and over for the last 12 years. I fell into that trap myself. It's easy to discount piles of evidence against what you believe, and hold onto something that doesn't seem right, yet counts as "true" evidence. It's very improbable to change your mind from what those who would have you trust them, and give you security for freedom. Yet, it's possible. Just look at it with an open mind, and don't let the fact that it's YOUR government who is doing this, cloud your vision.

BTW... there are more than that author on rense.com. That sight is full of conspiracy ppl.

Pentagon 911 Blue Tarp Photo Uncovered

Then there's this one:

Rare German Photos Expose 911 Pentagon Hoax

During an appearance on The Power Hour radio program today, USAF Col. George Nelson (ret.), a 30 year veteran, aircraft accident investigator and expert in aircraft maintenance and aircraft identification, stunned listeners by stating that in regard to the 911 attack at the Pentagon, "I didn't see any damage on the sides of that hole, anything that would say that an airplane that size could have gone through a 16 or 18 ft. hole." He was referring to the hole seen at the Pentagon before the collapse of the e-ring. He went on to say, "There would be large parts of that wing lying on the ground on the outside. It wouldn't all go through that holeIt is impossible for all of the time change parts that have these serial numbers that are trackable to the specific aircraft, it is impossible for them to be totally destroyed where these serial numbers could not be read." Physics911, by Scientific Panel Investigating Nine-Eleven, 9/11/2001

Lack of evidence:

<font color="#000000"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman">

Last edited:

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
What does it for me larry silverstein admitted to dropping building seven. So if they dropped building seven both towers where demoed. You just caint explain that. It shows they were pre setup with demolitions. And the no fighters jets near now that's funny.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums