Jefferson Fast Freight info

idtrans

Expert Expediter
I wasn't trying to insult anyone heck jeff started with nothing now he has a couple trucks and a good reputation. so if asking Jeff a question insulted jeff sorry for asking

Monty

Expert Expediter
Sorry folks, I read that link, anyone that say's I, as an employee, am responsible for a cracked windshield is not the folks I care to be associated with.

If I wanted to be responsible for $250,00 of "repairs" to a vehicle, I woould buy my own!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sorry folks, I read that link, anyone that say's I, as an employee, am responsible for a cracked windshield is not the folks I care to be associated with.

If I wanted to be responsible for $250,00 of "repairs" to a vehicle, I woould buy my own!

the link reads..."to your assigned vehicle" they have company trucks?

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
I wasn't trying to insult anyone heck jeff started with nothing now he has a couple trucks and a good reputation. so if asking Jeff a question insulted jeff sorry for asking

ID, I'm not offended at all. I never made a claim of some big growth. We are interested in finally replacing a couple of folks who either retired this past year or went off into other endeavors.

the link reads..."to your assigned vehicle" they have company trucks?

Fleet owner w/ drivers.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
ID, I'm not offended at all. I never made a claim of some big growth. We are interested in finally replacing a couple of folks who either retired this past year or went off into other endeavors.

Fleet owner w/ drivers.

Thanks for clarifying Jeff....

Is that link from your company?

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
Thanks for clarifying Jeff....

Is that link from your company?

If you're referring to the link that Moot posted, then no sir, it isn't. That is HHDLLC's company.

By the way HHD, when I visited the main page of your website, my anti-virus went nuts and blocked all images on the page. Maybe due to other sites hosted by the same company that bear a similar ip stream?

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
You guys have some basic websites. I'll throw up alink to my website once it's finished. You can actually press the quote button and it will sent an email to me with all of the customer load info and I can book freight. It's about 75 percent of the way finished. I'm not sure if I want to give out my trade secrets though!

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Those are the worst DRIVER EXPECTIONS I've ever read. I think I'll go back to Highlights, as it's not as anal, yet more of a challenge to read.

TheRebel

Seasoned Expediter
I had a nice sprinter load for one of my drivers a few days ago and the fool never answered his phone.

Maybe that guy was sleeping or didn't have signal... it happened to me in south-western Iowa, where the cellular signal was completely dead for more than one hour...

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Maybe that guy was sleeping or didn't have signal... it happened to me in south-western Iowa, where the cellular signal was completely dead for more than one hour...

The driver had called me 2 hours earlier whining about not having any miles for the week and I worked hard and won him a good load and then he does not answer the phone for 20 minutes claiming he has his phone on vibrate and did not hear it go off. Well, I learned really fast that I can't trust him so he got fired. I have a team that failed to tell me that they had a load and moved and I won a load for them only to find out they were no longer available, they're fired too. It's all about communication. If drives do not communicate they are of no use to me.

When I worked for 3 companies, I alwaus communicated my locations and for the most part only failed to answer my phone when I "voluntarily placed myself out of service" because I had just ran a load all night and I was not safe to drive. The only companies that this caused conflict with were the two that never listened. One company called me 6 times with 6 loads 2 hours after I went to bed when I had driven all night. Another company would still leave me posted on the alliance even though I would call in to place myself out of service and brokers would call for my truck and I would have to turn the load down. Other than that, while I was in service, I kept everyone updated.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Those are the worst DRIVER EXPECTIONS I've ever read. I think I'll go back to Highlights, as it's not as anal, yet more of a challenge to read.

Plus the picture searches are great fun. I also like the Timbertoes. I plan on getting my granddaughter a subscription for Christmas even though she is only 5 months old. Hope she shares with me. This will save me the embarrassment of reading Highlights at the dentist office.

HHDLLC

Seasoned Expediter
That website is about a year and a half old. Those were drivers requirements of "Another" carrier who we had trucks on with and they required our drivers to sign that.

We've had our authority for the last six months and haven't much of a need for a web site.

I've been in trucking for almost 40 years, most as a driver. I treat my drivers well. They get paid even the company that we hauled for doesn't pay their bills. I handle the collections and don't screw the driver.

I know we have one of the best pay outs in the industry. Pay peanuts, you get monkeys.