Jeff St Pierre RESIGNS ?!!

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
I just called Jeff's cell phone and talked to the new guy Alan i forget his last name. So yes Jeff is gone. I wish Jeff all the best in what ever he does Im glad i got a chance to visit with him at the meeting last week.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
He is replaced by Allen Motter coming as a senior exec from YRC Worldwide.

dhalltoyo

Veteran Expediter
Hmmmm.

YRC.

Lots of posts on the big truck forums about YRC.

I have yet to read anything positive so far.

On a personal note, I tried to to do business with them, but after completing all of the required documents I could never get them to respond to my emails or phone calls. A simple "No" would have been a professional response.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Yes, Jeff is gone. His last day was Friday and he plans to focus more on his printing company from what I was told. He is a great guy but I'm sure Al will do just fine. When I talked to him on the phone he was very nice and I told welcome to Panther.

jaminjim

Veteran Expediter
This is very interesting for several reasons. I wonder what will happen next.

Jeff was normally very easy to get in contact with, and seemed to push whatever the question was to the right people so that you could get a timely response.

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
Hmmmm.

YRC.

Lots of posts on the big truck forums about YRC.

I have yet to read anything positive so far.

On a personal note, I tried to to do business with them, but after completing all of the required documents I could never get them to respond to my emails or phone calls. A simple "No" would have been a professional response.

Just say "Yellow....."

Humble2drive

Expert Expediter
I feel that I should comment since this is on the general forum so:

Good luck to Jeff, hope the printing business goes well!

and I hope business is not effected by this loss.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Jeff was normally very easy to get in contact with, and seemed to push whatever the question was to the right people so that you could get a timely response.
Yeah ..... St. Pierre leaves ..... and the IT guy stays .... really makes ya wonder ....... :cool:

EagleXpress

Expert Expediter
I asked this question on this forum because it seems no one is on the carrier forums most of the time, they are here !! Anyway.............GOOD LUCK JEFF!!!!....<<<<<<<<GOOD GUY

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Wasn't there some whoopdy do thing about moving things to the carrier forum when they are carrier specific?

Just asking -

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Probably time for a move. Can't see any value to this except for someone at Panther.

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
I just got off of the Phone with Jeff he sounds happy and he has a game plan. He told me it is ok to give out his new cell number to those that may want it. So if you are a friend of Jeff's please send me a private message and i will foward it to you.