January Banter and Location

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been rotting here in Fargo for well over 11 minutes cant believe been sitting this long come on dispatch...LOL ;) Yall be safe out there...:D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Well i am thinkin 5 days empty in Laredo is enough, so....I am headin north....joe will probably call around 2200 and ok a move and want me somewhere in the am...i ain't waitin...I'll at least make Dallas tonight then head further in the morning...

You all enjoy, i'll chat at you later....

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Sitting in Monroe at the ta. Oos right now gonna wait till a little later and go in just trying to set everything up and about to start this generator just trying to decide best way to route this extension cord. Todd about how much def this thing hold. Got a check def message come up and some odd warning on the dash I'm guessing its related

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Sitting in Monroe at the ta. Oos right now gonna wait till a little later and go in just trying to set everything up and about to start this generator just trying to decide best way to route this extension cord. Todd about how much def this thing hold. Got a check def message come up and some odd warning on the dash I'm guessing its related

Welcome to the team! Hope orientation went well today. Sorry I didn't get to meet you just got back in town tonight.

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Welcome to the team! Hope orientation went well today. Sorry I didn't get to meet you just got back in town tonight.

Thanks john. Orientation went better than expected. Every single person I met today was very kind and helpful I couldn't ask for anything better especially Brian. He helped me out alot and in my opinion just a great guy. From the time I walled in the door I felt welcomed and part of the family. I can tell now I'm gonna love it here.

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Chris light been on youll be okan good luck

Ok thanks. Just tried starting the generator and no luck. Don't see a prime pump. I bet its on the inside. Will mess with it tomorrow. Also didn't realise the thing was so heavy LOL. About to go back in service and go to bed.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Chris, good to see you in town and gettin ready to run. I dont think that generator has a primer bulb, i also dont think it has ever been started (TJ would know that), but if it hasnt, chances are it doesnt have any oil in it (they ship them without oil) and it wont start without oil in it..

I have the same generator, so if you need to, feel free to give me a call...

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Something came up I have to take care of, so I'm heading home later this morning. Will also be checking in with the doc on the leg cramps, naturally they haven't visited in the last couple of days, to see what can be done. Ought be be interesting.:rolleyes:

Work4free

Active Expediter
Hi All , New to the team my girlfriend and I am very happy with Load-1 so far......Boss is there any chance you can get someone to look at the hot water tank...that feeds the shower. We race to the shower to get the hot water first...it seems to run out on me every time.......maybe i have to much bu... to wash. lol ::::::::::::::::)

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Morning all. Sitting in Millbury, OH. Getting around to head home.

Welcome Work4free to the family.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Hi All , New to the team my girlfriend and I am very happy with Load-1 so far......Boss is there any chance you can get someone to look at the hot water tank...that feeds the shower. We race to the shower to get the hot water first...it seems to run out on me every time.......maybe i have to much bu... to wash. lol ::::::::::::::::)

Did that happen in the last week? It has two burners in the electric hot water tank and apparently one had gone bad. They replaced it and got it fixed about a week ago.