January Banter and Location

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
thats a bummer you two. hope it all works out.

jenny, dont think you seen it, but is the offer for one of your five rooms still open ?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Why is it they always wait till you have a load on?...LOL.....both Turtle and I had loads on as well....and never close to home.....
Congrats on beating the average lifetime.....:)

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Why is it they always wait till you have a load on?...LOL.....both Turtle and I had loads on as well....and never close to home.....
Congrats on beating the average lifetime.....:)

on the plus side it was a light load so Nick was able to hand transfer it to the other guys van. And we had gotten out of the woods. The roads to the pick up were a joke. One of them wanted to cross a river, with no bridge.

I actually was having a dream about the transmission when it happened. At least it was in a warm place, and not on a snow covered road. Plus the roadside assistance on our insurance policy covered the entire tow to Knoxville.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
on the plus side it was a light load so Nick was able to hand transfer it to the other guys van. And we had gotten out of the woods. The roads to the pick up were a joke. One of them wanted to cross a river, with no bridge.

I actually was having a dream about the transmission when it happened. At least it was in a warm place, and not on a snow covered road. Plus the roadside assistance on our insurance policy covered the entire tow to Knoxville.

Our AAA covered us and we too were able to transfer as ours happened right in the J lot in Dallas

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Hope to get used to it, not sure what part is the "upgrade"?

I'd say whoever thought this was a good idea needs to re-think it.

Phone app is no longer working, so checking in is no longer an option.

Sorry Lawrence, this change is a downgrade not an upgrade.

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Got my first load today. Detroit to middleburg heights Ohio then picked up a load from the same place heading back to Detroit for a round trip for about 341 miles. Had minor trouble with the sprinter about the oil high light coming on. Read up on it and says to much oil . It will come on for a minute or less and go back off for 20 minutes sometimes longer. Also can someone pm me where on the qc I can see the per mile rate and fuel surcharge. Right now sitting back in Monroe mi at the ta gotta get up early for my delivery. Might head to the yard after delivery

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Got my first load today. Detroit to middleburg heights Ohio then picked up a load from the same place heading back to Detroit for a round trip for about 341 miles. Had minor trouble with the sprinter about the oil high light coming on. Read up on it and says to much oil . It will come on for a minute or less and go back off for 20 minutes sometimes longer. Also can someone pm me where on the qc I can see the per mile rate and fuel surcharge. Right now sitting back in Monroe mi at the ta gotta get up early for my delivery. Might head to the yard after delivery

Congrats on the first load.

There is no mileage rate. The revenue will come at the same time as the load info on the QC. It is a percentage of the total load revenue and the FSC is listed there as well.

Stop at the yard and Brian will show you.
Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Yea I received that pay message wolfman was just wondering if it was somewhere else that I was missing it. About to be unloaded. Need to get a little fuel and I will be ready for the next one ! Hope everyone gets a nice long run today !

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yea I received that pay message wolfman was just wondering if it was somewhere else that I was missing it. About to be unloaded. Need to get a little fuel and I will be ready for the next one ! Hope everyone gets a nice long run today !

Settle down rookie...I am ahead of ya....LOL