Happy New Year all!!!!

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

Last edited by a moderator:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Happy New Year everybody!

I'm at home, been her all week. Got some stuff done on the van, still a couple of things to do early this next week. Should be back at it about Wednesday.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Ughhhhhh. Why isn't this coffee pot brewing faster. I'm too old for this crap. :(

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

guido4475

Not a Member
Good morning, everyone! Happy New Year! Had an awesome year in 2011, and a better one is yet to come!

2011's numbers:

90,234 total miles
66,678 loaded miles
23,556 empty miles (including personal)
108,226 pounds of freight moved
.89 cpm all mile pay
$1.21 average loaded mile pay
$80, 457.11 gross income

Sweet! Awesome! Thank you, Load One, for doing such a stellar job at making this happen!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Guido, great job!! Are those combined numbers with both trucks?? If so did you run just the #'s for the new truck to see if being in the bigger truck was an improvement (which I am sure was the case)???

Ok, so I am ay home, oos..about to start cookin christmas dinner befire the kids all get here so we can do our family Christmas today...Makin a Standing rib roast (big enough that I can take a fewnice slices with me on the road) yarkshire pudding, sunday beans, potatoes o'brien and a mess of chili mac for late in the evening.....Oh yea, Happy New Year !!!:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning, everyone! Happy New Year! Had an awesome year in 2011, and a better one is yet to come!

2011's numbers:

90,234 total miles
66,678 loaded miles
23,556 empty miles (including personal)
108,226 pounds of freight moved
.89 cpm all mile pay
$1.21 average loaded mile pay
$80, 457.11 gross income

Sweet! Awesome! Thank you, Load One, for doing such a stellar job at making this happen!

How'd you manage all them miles with all your downtime?...

BTW.. You did about 15,000 more miles the me!...Congrats!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Guido, great job!! Are those combined numbers with both trucks?? If so did you run just the #'s for the new truck to see if being in the bigger truck was an improvement (which I am sure was the case)???

Ok, so I am ay home, oos..about to start cookin christmas dinner befire the kids all get here so we can do our family Christmas today...Makin a Standing rib roast (big enough that I can take a fewnice slices with me on the road) yarkshire pudding, sunday beans, potatoes o'brien and a mess of chili mac for late in the evening.....Oh yea, Happy New Year !!!:)

Guido is so anal about numbers he can tell you what he paid for a bag of ice in 1992!!...:p

guido4475

Not a Member

This is for both vans.Havent run the numbers separately yet, was having a battle giving mouth to mouth to a few wine coolers, and I lost. Not man enough for Jameson yet, but in time...lol..

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Happy New Year Everyone...It's been a wonderful veg day..naps and movies and good food. I hope you all have a very prosperous and joyous New Year!:)