January Banter and Location

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Time to hit the road tomorrow at the crack of dawn...be in St Paul to have Espar installed Tuesday..:D

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still home hope the van should ready to roll later this week, I am getting extremely bored. 25 here right now supposed to get in the low teens tonight. It is still very windy.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Vans all packed with suitcases. Headed to Isis for lunch. Then the yard to drop of Decembers maintenance report. Leaving for Florida after dinner tonight.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Enjoy Nick and Jenny...My wife and cousin informed me and my cousins wife that we will being a Cruise around Nov 2012...I have never done the cruise thing, so ill have to pick your heads when you get back....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Happy 2012 to everyone! Long weekend away with the family. Looking forward to a great 2012.

guido4475

Not a Member
It took over a month to get mine, but the wait was worth it.22 degrees outside, 80 inside, thermostat set at half way the whole 12' including the cab toasty.dont know how I went this long without one.Should be ready tomarrow sometime after the appliance repair guy comes, and my mattress comes in.Cant wait for that!

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
It took over a month to get mine, but the wait was worth it.22 degrees outside, 80 inside, thermostat set at half way the whole 12' including the cab toasty.dont know how I went this long without one.Should be ready tomarrow sometime after the appliance repair guy comes, and my mattress comes in.Cant wait for that!

That's why when ours was broken one night we got it replaced. I will never go without one again. Still wondering to myself how in the heck my parents have never had one for.all the time they've been out here.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nick and Jenny..Have fun!!

At the TA in Rogers Mn. for the night...

JuJu..that was a lot of meatloaf!...all gone now...

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
morning all, nick & jenny, have a wonderful time. you two deserve it. cold and a little snow here. 16 degrees. gonna work inside today and catch up on year end paperwork. get ready for 2012. spent yesterday getting the new grand baby home and settled in. everyone is doing great. cant believe how amazing she is. never new being grandpa would make you feel this way. dennis, hope yours is doing fine?