January Banter and Location

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just checking in, Todd and I are still here in Fargo. We will see what today brings if nothing maybe of move tonight. Going good so far and just so everyone knows Bently the dog is the one in charge of decisions in this van.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ok it looks back, it was earlier and then i couldn't get in...hey there is no "Like/Share" anymore...oh well...

So...Got into Dallas around 0200...been here all day...just got a call for a "I can bid on this for you...Dallas to Houston for a noon pickup..then to abilene....." The way rates have been down here, goin further west,....they didn't already have it , it was a if come maybe...., I am headin to Little rock....then on the Wset Memphis (Olive branch) and if nothing out of there...I am goin home for the weekend...its on sons birthday Friday, he got some disappointing news today, i need to pickup the licence plate sticker....and ...and...yeap , I headin east, workin my way home....Texas....i ain't goin to miss you too much...until the next call to run to Laredo...:rolleyes:

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
i guess you have to double click, or it seems i do on the normal reply or you just get the quick reply. antone else ?