January 2019 NewYear of the # 1

guido4475

Not a Member
Treating myself to a nice, clean T/A shower. What a difference.

Just finished a nice one at the J.
Everything was great, except for the scalding water that would randomly shoot out :eek:
Made for one hell of a paranoid shower :rolleyes:

My T/A shower was absolutely perfect. Had a nice 1.5 hour long conversation with the manager there. Real nice guy. Washed and vacuumed the van. In the process of waxing it now. I am in no way complaining being where I am for any given length of time...lol

Reactions: RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Should we be returning our scanners? I got a message saying to send POD from the app as the one I had scanned is no longer being accepted by customer.

That's funny, just last week I had to resend using the scanner, because the customer didn't accept App scans :rolleyes:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, back at the shop for my morning appointment.
And of course, I can't duplicate the sound now :rolleyes:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
No hold on too the scanners for now. We are getting closer but aren't quite there yet.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
I went back to using my scanner because I kept getting a message that the app scan wasn't good enough. You know the one, please clean and recalibrate your scanner and send again.

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
After a thorough inspection, I'm good to go and back in service :)

After my last recent mystery sound resulted in needing a tow, I didn't want to take any chances.
Fortunately, everything mechanically is good. Providing they are correct, was nothing that a little lube to a certain area won't take care of :rolleyes:

At least I now know what I should do if and when it reoccurs.

Training fee $9.99 ;)

guido4475

Not a Member
Since I was so close to Myrtle beach, decided to drive there and spend some time there. Did quite a bit of walking, walked the boardwalk out to sea.. bought Joanna a few things..it was a nice relaxing enjoyable day. Took some excellent pictures. Making the best of the slow period.

By the way, is Andy okay? He's been silent and covert lately.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good freezing morning from Taylor! -7 currently. Cold but dry so it can be dealt with....other than Tim Hortons not opening????? WTH people!

Reactions: ntimevan