January 2019 NewYear of the # 1

guido4475

Not a Member
Well we are paying a small fortune to buy it and integrate it to the app so really hoping it works awesome!!!!

Well, I just POD'd out and scanned the BOL. I hope that it looks better to admin than it does to me, because it looks all garbled. I scanned it 3 times and sent it in, so I guess we'll see. It's just difficult for me to assume something so messed up comes through as acceptable on the other end. I think it would help if the scanned product was shown as a clear copy instead of garbled.

Reactions: RoadTime

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got out of Florida :)

Picked up a load in Alabama going to Houston Texas yesterday.
Delivered this morning. Not a place I really wanted to go, and not a rate to get too excited about.
But, the good part, providing nothing changes, it will be a return trip back to Alabama later today ;)

Side note, (Surprise) it's Saturday, guess that explains the lack of cars in the parking lot :rolleyes:
Guess I lost track of what day it was ;)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well, I just POD'd out and scanned the BOL. I hope that it looks better to admin than it does to me, because it looks all garbled. I scanned it 3 times and sent it in, so I guess we'll see. It's just difficult for me to assume something so messed up comes through as acceptable on the other end. I think it would help if the scanned product was shown as a clear copy instead of garbled.

You guys have to remember we are integrating other companies technology into ours we didn’t build the scanning app part. But Guido you are on Android. The new cam scanner update isn’t out for android yet. Our team is working on it. The IOS apple version is out and seems to be better so far!!!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: guido4475

guido4475

Not a Member

You guys have to remember we are integrating other companies technology into ours we didn’t build the scanning app part. But Guido you are on Android. The new cam scanner update isn’t out for android yet. Our team is working on it. The IOS apple version is out and seems to be better so far!!!

Understood, keeper of the flock...lol

Reactions: jelliott

guido4475

Not a Member
Sunday Fun Fact: West Virginia has Tim Hortons

Big box of happy!

Marketing idea:::: Jamesons in those square sippy containers where you poke the straw through the foil.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
OOS at a shop in Montgomery Alabama, hopefully getting my van checked out on Monday. Had a odd new noise develope that I can't pin point. So I need to see what's up before taking another load.

Hoping for the best, but expecting the worse :rolleyes:

Reactions: Turtle and ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Bummer, not able to get the van in till Tuesday. I could do more shop hunting, but really, there are a lot of sketchy non- reputable type places around that I didn't at least feel comfortable taking it to. This one checks my boxes, so I'll stick with them. Hate not having my normal service places around, but this will do, providing it's something they can fix :rolleyes:

Will head back to the truck stop for the day, and try again tomorrow ;)

Reactions: ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning and welcome to one COLD week in Taylor!!!!

Sounds like it. Although, hard to fathom, as I open my window to cool off in Alabama :D

If the snow actually hits my house in Port Huron today, may have to finally activate my snow removal guy. So far, been pretty lucky dodging snow. Not feeling really lucky this time against the 7-9 inches predicted :rolleyes:

Reactions: ntimevan and Ragman