January 2012 Locations

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
Have a load in the van for am delivery and one in my inbox for am pickup. Ran every day but Sunday over the weekend but as always. I am at home for the night.

I actually miss sleeping in my van some nights. Tonight is not one of them. It's 19 degrees in blaine mn tonight. Stay warm guys! (and gals)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At home for a few more hours. My granddaughter left yesterday. :(
My son, today. We leave latter today for FDCC. Ready to run come Monday. Have a fresh, brand new DOT medical card. Let's hope we all have a safe and profitable New Year.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Sittin at home in the recliner thinkin about the menu for the football game at my sons place tonight with friends and family...I am in service, but " unconfirmed"...with the number of units in the area, i could probably go in service "confirmed" and still be home to watch the game tonight.....but as it is, they will call if they need me...so more food and football until after midnight...then i might beat feet to a less "populated" area...hey OVM. where is that "Fav" fishin hole of yours!?!? And when you answer, don't talk about those "shorts"..you know how touchy the natives are!!!!:D

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At home in Iowa about 250 miles south of OVM awaiting the call. BUT relaxing and watching TV until then.

cableguymn

Seasoned Expediter
At home in Iowa about 250 miles south of OVM awaiting the call. BUT relaxing and watching TV until then.

Don't go out side. The media might stick a Mic in your face and ask you political questions.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Cocoa Beach, FL. May stay in this area stead a going to the Keys this year if'n the weather stays warm.

I lived in that area for 47 years.
There are some good seafood places at the port and Coconuts on the beach has the best baby back ribs in the area.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Just picked up load #2 in Itasca, IL going to Ottawa, OH. Another .70 with $20 for tolls. But sometimes I wonder if there are other states out there besides MI, OH, IL and IN

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sitting in the Cambria Suites in Green, OH. Spending the next 3 days at FDCC getting learned new stuff! Then home for the weekend and back in service on Monday!

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Council Bluffs, IA at the TA, been very busy since the carrier/job change. I left Falls Creek, PA on Friday and delivered in Williston, ND on Monday then picked up a load going from Gillette, WY going to Fenton, MO which delivers tomorrow.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Council Bluffs, IA at the TA, been very busy since the carrier/job change. I left Falls Creek, PA on Friday and delivered in Williston, ND on Monday then picked up a load going from Gillette, WY going to Fenton, MO which delivers tomorrow.

Paul who are you driving for now??

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums

paullud

Veteran Expediter
The carrier is called Cutts Specialized Transportation, the job change is I got back into a TT. My wife is with me for now but we may find a place to lease the van on for her to drive. I was going to end up bankrupt if I stayed on the same path but it was a good learning experience and has given me some ideas for the future.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Everything i'm seeing right now looks really slow. I hope it improves some before the week is over. Good luck with the change in your work situation Paul. You jumped out of the hot water before you were boiled.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Everything i'm seeing right now looks really slow. I hope it improves some before the week is over. Good luck with the change in your work situation Paul. You jumped out of the hot water before you were boiled.

Thanks. I hope things get moving for you so you can build a bigger and better company to show some of these other carriers how to treat drivers.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
On the way to our vacation house in Florida where we will spend January and part of February. Looking forward to Landstar BCO Days in Jacksonville FL later this month.

hondaking38

Veteran Expediter
Kicked back in the lazy boy drinking brew...sucking up the unemployment, thinking man i am glad i dont have to sleep in the van for at least another 6 months....:)

PreacherRich

Seasoned Expediter
Picked up a load in Cadillac, MI after 1650 paid miles sitting in Laredo, TX waiting for the next one. Brought the wife out with me and I think she is actually enjoying it!

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I visited OVM's "Halfway To Civilization" secret layover spot. No sign of the famous expediter but there were tales of a pale legged Canadian wearing wild shorts seen earlier in the week.
DSCN0056.jpg