January 2012 Locations

moose

Veteran Expediter
Greg be careful what you ask for,
given the chance the Gov. will make a
'Fat cap & trade' mandate .

ErieBigDawg

Seasoned Expediter
Going back in service for the New Year this afternoon with a 4 PM pickup in Grove City, Pa. headed to Chicago and I have another load from Chicago back to Grove City for pick up after I deliver the first load.

A great way to start out the new year!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Back in service, leaving home in an hour or so. Picking up WAY over on the East coast going WAY over to the West coast. Pay is wonderful. Good start to the year! See ya'll out there! :D

denny2010

Expert Expediter
In Ct. Deliver to Virgina. Thursday am. Looking forward to the nicer weather.

Sent from my DROIDX using EO Forums

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I'm at the Claysville, PA Petro. The shower kiosk was down so they are just letting everyone shower without using a credit.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Finally back on the road and in service. Picking up in Cleveland and delivering near Muskegon, Mi in the early am. Sure the storm will hold off lol. What a way to start the new year :)

Monty

Expert Expediter
I just keep sitting here in Aruba, waiting for the snow to fall ..... the fella I rented the Jeep from siad if I get stuck in the snow, he would come pull me out for free! (What a deal) .... Be back the 21st ..... y'all have fun now! :D

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well here we are in Ontario Ca.
Nice Friday with hopes af a nice restful weekend.
We took the round about way to get here.
3750 miles, Clev oh, dh to Quebec Qb, then straight thru to LA.
We deserve a break. Rent a car and go to the beach.
Not a bad start after a month off.:D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sitting at the TA in Ontario, CA. Few load offers. Weather is only ok, if you like 78 and sunny. No ice fishing to be had! :D I know, I broke my main law, NO CALIFORNIA! Sure hope we don't get burned like the last several times we came out here. Great load out.

My computer died. :( The hard drive bit the dust. It was our GPS as well. SO, I am now bored most of the time with little to do. Will have to use Mrs. Layoutshooters computer for GPS. Don't like it, all shiny etc. No other choice at the moment.

Last edited: