January 2011 Location

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
*lol*...so when you gonna train Ken?:D

and how can you be in Taylor when you're not in service until 4am Monday morning?:confused:

I never said I was in Taylor, just said I was empty just south of Taylor.....pun intended! Maybe 650 miles south of Taylor......

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
At home back in service after replacing the Ft shocks, both ft brake rotors and changing the oil and filter...I guess you have to spend the cash to keep these things running....

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Home (mi) to Jackson ms. ...then to little rock...then to laredo..then off to Dallas.....then...to Memphis ...not a bad week ..

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Home (mi) to Jackson ms. ...then to little rock...then to laredo..then off to Dallas.....then...to Memphis ...not a bad week ..

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Nothing wrong with them miles !!!! Wish I could do that every week lol

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
after getting the van fixed down in palatka,fl i deadheaded up to spartianburg,sc to have dinner with jack berry and his wife gracie. wound up getting a load in jefferson,ga to maple lake,mn
on my way up i stopped in temple,ga at the flying j to see the enemy and his wife jenny. even with the time with friends we still made the drop a day earliy.....:cool:

guido4475

Not a Member
Now you know I might have a different opinion on who is the best....and you all should remove yourselves from the premises of Taylor...Ken's got that golden horseshoe working again...he'll be there soon..:)

Just how soundly does he sleep, I wonder? Were all here at the yard.....lol

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Oh, I wouldnt even think of waking him up..he really does need to sleep.He did an excellent job for the little sleep he has had..

Yes he did..Both Jeremy and John called him shortly after he delivered to tell him the same thing...what a company eh?:)

guido4475

Not a Member
Yes he did..Both Jeremy and John called him shortly after he delivered to tell him the same thing...what a company eh?:)

Oh,believe me, I can go on and on why this company is so great, along with it's owner.But I have been accused of waving the pom-poms too much, so I will refrain from doing so.

guido4475

Not a Member
Next week will be the test to see if I get all of the escrow coming back to me from ASE...($900.00)It sure will come in handy!! It has been a patient 45 days, so well see what happens..I think there will be no problem, They have been cool so far...to be continued...

ASE has made good on all money,including escrow,right on time,as they have promised.I feel bad to have thought there may be a problem, and owe them an apology for my doubts.They were actually early on paying the escrow back.This was the nicest a company has been to me for leaving so far.Really handled professionally.