It's football time

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
I'd rather have that team than the browns team. BUT I'd rather have be in Cleveland that Detroit, but I'm also a browns fan lol

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't care who wins the AFC. I want San Francisco to win. I would hate to have to watch Seattle with those butt ugly perverted smurf suits!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well at least one of my teams (Denver) made it to the dance. Helps to have back up teams when home team is the Lions :rolleyes:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Dang gum those are REALLY UGLY uniforms! :eek: Shudda used the "mute" button for that anthem. I have heard better sounding car wrecks.

Last edited:

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Superbowl goes to Denver.
The game in Seattle could have easily gone the other way. I didn't understand the lack of time outs in the final minute.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Broncos vs Seahawks. If I had any money I would bet on Manning and the Broncos.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Superbowl goes to Denver.
The game in Seattle could have easily gone the other way. I didn't understand the lack of time outs in the final minute.

By which team? If you're SF, you don't want to score too soon, and give Seattle a chance to go down field. If you're Seattle, you want the game over with ASAP, and not give SF a chance to talk things over on your dime.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I was looking for SF to take a time out.
Maybe they didn't want to upset the momentum of that last drive, but I felt they looked rushed, almost panicked, on that last play. It was in the last 35 seconds I believe.
If Crabtree had pulled in that pass, we wouldn't be having this conversation. :(
Seattle didn't look explosive enough that giving them 30 seconds or so would have scared me.