It's football time

zorry

Veteran Expediter
The skins hired the wrong Gruden.

Why not big brother ? Good coach, lousy TV personality. IMHO.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And I thought I have too much time on my hands...

Imprisoned Pennsylvania man seeks injunction to remove San Diego Chargers from playoffs

Y! SPORTS

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Seahawks are winning. Don't really care who wins this one. Kinda leaning towards the Saints. Why? SeaHawks uniforms are ugly. Stupid looking shoes.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Seahawks are winning. Don't really care who wins this one. Kinda leaning towards the Saints. Why? SeaHawks uniforms are ugly. Stupid looking shoes.

I like the Seahawks colors. What a screwed up game for the Saints. Between the "laces out Dan!", and the forward pass to seal the win, I think I need to watch Ace Ventura now :rolleyes:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I like the Seahawks colors. What a screwed up game for the Saints. Between the "laces out Dan!", and the forward pass to seal the win, I think I need to watch Ace Ventura now :rolleyes:

My wife said the Seahawks uniforms made them look like perverted Smurfs. I have to agree.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Whatever floats your boat. BTW, thems feathers on the helmet and down the leg, duck-killer.

Seen a lot of feathers in my day, none that look like that. Looks more like a safety vest. Those shoes, OH MY! :eek: The helmets are the best part, they are OK.

They are a VERY good team, with ugly uniforms. I tend to pull for NFC teams in the playoffs, SO, maybe San Francisco can take it. They have better uniforms. :p

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Why all the hate for the sea chickens? Lol

Don't hate them. Just their butt ugly smurf suits!

Hey, this ain't serious! First off, it's ONLY football! Second, I don't give a flip who wins or loses. I only watch it because I don't know how it will end. I know how the reruns are going to end.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Don't hate them. Just their butt ugly smurf suits!

Hey, this ain't serious! First off, it's ONLY football! Second, I don't give a flip who wins or loses. I only watch it because I don't know how it will end. I know how the reruns are going to end.

Lol I like those convict smurf outfits. I feel what your saying

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
49ERs Beat the Carolina Panthers today 23 to 10
and its half time right now for the Broncos and the Chargers Bronc are ahead 13 to 0 at Half time. so who do you think is going to the super Bowl \ Well Games over Broncos Won 24 to 17 Next week they play the Patriots who will win who will loose who knows.
I was hopen that they play each other in the Super Bowl
The Patriots will get the advantage of 2 to 1 next week as out of the 3 games the Patriots beat the Broncos 2 times. Hmm Well time will Tell. Pop Corn Peanuts Hot Dogs Im guessing. Better ask a Sports Statistic Engineer. !!!! Got to Love those fancy Hi Tec names. The Mean Bean Counter

Attachments

• 13385112281004931472_1_013e43f7.png
    13385112281004931472_1_013e43f7.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Notice that Cleveland, Detroit, and Minn. are filling vacancies last.

Can you say quality of life ?

Maybe they're waiting til June to see who leaves the High School ranks..

Or they guy they really want is still coaching football another game or two.