It's football time

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Richard Sherman is the definition classlessness!

sent from my Fisher Price - ABC123

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I'm laughing at Bellachick criticizing Welker's illegal pick.
Who do you think taught him that move ?

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Richard Sherman is the definition classlessness!

Classless? Maybe, maybe not. But they bring up a good point about there being so much adrenaline during an interview 5 minutes after he made the play of the game. After he had a chance to shower and change, he sat down and gave a calm interview.

Pete made it known that he wasn't overly happy with the interview. Sherman did apologize for it.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Gotta love how a, or some, Seattle fans were throwing food on NaVarro Bowman, after he was injured and was being taken off the field on a cart.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Unfortunately any fan base will have a % of jerks.
A class organization will have less than a classless one.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes, a class organization will have fewer jerk fans. Having said that, the garbage fans, and organizations are part of the reason I don't pay nearly the attention to sports as I once did.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Classless? Maybe, maybe not. But they bring up a good point about there being so much adrenaline during an interview 5 minutes after he made the play of the game. After he had a chance to shower and change, he sat down and gave a calm interview.

Pete made it known that he wasn't overly happy with the interview. Sherman did apologize for it.

A classless act might have been a better description. I've heard the adrenaline argument and don't by it. Lots of players are interviewed in the same situations and handle themselves like they have been there before. You don't hear manning, badly or their type saying they are the greatest at their position and their oppenent is low talent.

He claimed all the credit for the play there was a good pass rush that probably changed the pass, his team mate actually intercepted it but in his mind it was all him.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A classless act might have been a better description. I've heard the adrenaline argument and don't by it. Lots of players are interviewed in the same situations and handle themselves like they have been there before. You don't hear manning, badly or their type saying they are the greatest at their position and their oppenent is low talent.

He claimed all the credit for the play there was a good pass rush that probably changed the pass, his team mate actually intercepted it but in his mind it was all him.

It was rather classless but what else would you expect? Most of the league is loaded with classless players. I cannot stand the oooga booga dancing after touchdowns, sacks etc. Sportsmanship is gone for the most part. There are a few players that have some class, but these days they seem to be the exception to the rule.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes there is a lot of celebrating but most handle interviews well. The guy isn't dumb he did attend Stanford. Yes he grew up in Compton but those that know him say he is a smart guy.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes there is a lot of celebrating but most handle interviews well. The guy isn't dumb he did attend Stanford. Yes he grew up in Compton but those that know him say he is a smart guy.

He just came across as a two year old. No class. I don't know how smart he is, can't prove it by his actions.