I Wanna Hijack a Thread

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
And to think ....there are people opposed to birth control. ..

Sent from my SM-G900V using EO Forums mobile app

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Re: Gov. Rick Perry discusses crisis at US-Mexico border.

Right on topic again.

The problem at the border has NOTHING to do with "birth control" and EVERYTHING to do with Obama NOT doing his duty and controlling the borders. Obama is the problem, 100%.

What is taking place is not an immigration problem either. It is 100% the result of not controlling our borders. The immigration problems will NEVER be solved as long as the borders are uncontrolled. From a military standpoint the open, uncontrolled borders are putting us in a horrible strategic and tactical position.

Last edited:

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner

well ..you think if there was NOT so many kids that these out here countries/families could take care of ...would not be such a problem....just my opinion..

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

well ..you think if there was NOT so many kids that these out here countries/families could take care of ...would not be such a problem....just my opinion..

First off, it is NEVER any countries problem to take care of kids. It is 100% the responsibility of those who produce those kids to care for them. PERIOD.

Second off, they could not get into this country if Obama would man up, do his duty, and control and defend the borders. THAT is the problem here, not birth control. Besides, it is not the responsibility of the US taxpayer to pay for someone else's recreational sex in THIS country let alone in a foreign country. Birth control is the responsibility of each individual who partakes in sex, no one else's.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner

First off, it is NEVER any countries problem to take care of kids. It is 100% the responsibility of those who produce those kids to care for them. PERIOD.

Second off, they could not get into this country if Obama would man up, do his duty, and control and defend the borders. THAT is the problem here, not birth control. Besides, it is not the responsibility of the US taxpayer to pay for someone else's recreational sex in THIS country let alone in a foreign country. Birth control is the responsibility of each individual who partakes in sex, no one else's.

you are 100% correct ....I do not disagree with anything you said...it is nobody decision but the 2 people involved ...my point is..there are just a surplus of children ..these countries cant take care of them..so there moving on....that's obvious..seems a good answer to the problem is simple..basic birth control would solve alot of the problems that we are discussing...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

No one is stopping them from using birth control, other than themselves. They also are not required to engage in recreational sex, and if they choose to do so, they must accept the responsibility for their actions.

Close and control the borders. Period. THAT is the responsibility of the federal government in this matter and Obama is DELIBERATELY ignoring that responsibility, helping to create the problems we are having on our borders, without regard for the harm it is causing to all concerned, for the sole purpose of political gain.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

There's a huge problem at the border. There's a huge problem with irresponsible overpopulation. There's a huge problem with people believing it is the responsibility of the U.S.A. to feed, house, clothe, medicate, including birth control, and other things for the entire world. While it may be a noble idea, it is impractical and impossible. That doesn't stop them causing huge drains on all of us in their attempts.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner

Birth control has zero impact on children coming from South America. The word is already out. The more kids you have and bring over the border, the more in US aid you will receive. White House already is moving money for aid including healthcare, food, housing, and education.
And once here, it takes close to two years for a hearing. Plenty of time to get pregnant again and then say they have a US citizen in their family, thus eliminating the deportation process.

Last edited:

Jamin_Joe

Seasoned Expediter
True, the issue is the Border. My question is Why the sudden influx of children? Counld this be a smoke screen for undersirables like Terrorists to gain undetected entry? We could treat thevchildren and arrange transport home and bill the relitives or their Governments to pay for it.

As for Birth Control, thats not the issue...its a smoke screen for Abortion, which is irrelivent to this discussion.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I get how lucrative coming to the US is...no argument...0 argument on the fact the government needs to do something with the border...

Okay maybe I worded it wrong..let's call it excessive overpopulation. .in which is handled thru birth control...you can not say there are WAY WAY too many people on this planet..and population #'s are going thru the roof...and all I said before I was tard n feathered ...was....a response to how horrible it is to see children on there OWN making this long dangerous trek into the US ...was .....with such a humanitarian crisis ...why would anyone ..anyone be against simple birth control???
I get the abortion thing.. BUT... to be against simple birth control makes me shake my head..well guess what there here...there hungry they need hugs , shoes and food.....if not here ..they need to get help somewhere...sooooooo

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
..well guess what there here...there hungry they need hugs , shoes and food.....if not here ..they need to get help somewhere...sooooooo

And for crying out loud...... THEY ARE CHILDREN!

Let's have some compassion.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Just punt em back to whatever jungle they walked out of?????

With all of this arguing over birth control. ..jeeez a lot of people basically make masturbation murder...well guess what...this is what happens...

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Birth control is a issue down there, but it isn't something we can do much about because it is largely religious and political down there.
Ending unwanted pregnancies in Latin America | Gates Cambridge
Unless you are invading, you not going to change that. Money isn't the biggest problem on that front. And we send billions in aid down there now.
As for the "children", we can't take care of the ones we have here now. They are coming out of the gate with wanting to spend 3.7 Billion, with no end in sight with a porous border.
Ummm??? Where is that 3.7 billion coming from? Yep, we are going to borrow money in order to do it. China and about nine other countries can't stop laughing.
And as we borrow, at some point it will affect "our children". Have to look at the whole picture and not just the warm and fuzzy parts.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
As for the "children", we can't take care of the ones we have here now. They are coming out of the gate with wanting to spend 3.7 Billion, with no end in sight with a porous border.
Ummm??? Where is that 3.7 billion coming from? Yep, we are going to borrow money in order to do it. China and about nine other countries can't stop laughing.
And as we borrow, at some point it will affect "our children". Have to look at the whole picture and not just the warm and fuzzy parts.
I get it, I really do.

However, we have to have some compassion for these children. We can't just load them on a bus and sent them back across the border, wipe our hands and say "not our problem".

They are here and are "our problem" now.

I'm not saying to let them stay, but to just drop them off willy nilly and say done, is wrong, just wrong.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
I agree...were damed if we do damed if we dont...but now we are worried about not taking care of our own 1st..been a problem for years..as we have Been rebuilding all these shiz hole countries for decades while Detroit implodes... ...what the right thing to do is the question. ..but turning our backs is not one of them...

Last edited:

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner

Attachments

• 1405360324906.jpg
    1405360324906.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 10

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I don't think most have a issue with showing some compassion. The bigger question would be for how long and at what cost? Since we are doing nothing at the border, what is that breaking point? At some point we will have to say no. If not, mind as well start running flights to Ethiopia and bring their starving kids here.