I Wanna Hijack a Thread

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
The problem is, they are in.

I said , close the borders NOW, and do what is necessary to keep them closed, but we can not just load up buses and send those here back over the border and say problem solved.

Short of a meal or two, sure we can.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Send them back to their parents, along with the bill. We have our own homemade problems to deal with, and cannot afford those. Obama is doing NOTHING to close the border, contributing to the influx of these kids, and HE DOES NOT CARE if they are killed, or worse, as long as he makes his political points.

He his counting on people here, feeling sorry for kids, to further his agenda.

They probably don't have parents. .

Sent from my SM-G900V using EO Forums mobile app

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
"The problem is, they are in.

I said , close the borders NOW, and do what is necessary to keep them closed, but we can not just load up buses and send those here back over the border and say problem solved."

We feed them, water them, clean them, put them on to an airplane, and fly them back to whence they came, and THEN say, problem solved. We don't ship them, to get lost, to places like Vasser, MI. WE are broke, how are we going to care for MORE people with no means of support? The schools, which means the tax payers of Vasser, and Michigan at large, are going to be FORCED to pay for that bill. Pay for the medical, etc etc.

Again, where is the money coming from? There are economic realities that HAVE to be faced,

In the mean time, we put 250,000 troops on the southern border, 100,000 on the northern border, and eliminate the Border Patrol.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner

Sure they do. How do you think they raise the thousands to come here. Anywhere from 7k to 10k a head is the latest I have heard. Wow...could have bought food for the kids with that.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sure they do. How do you think they raise the thousands to come here. Anywhere from 7k to 10k a head is the latest I have heard. Wow...could have bought food for the kids with that.

That is something else we need to be doing, looking for the money trail. There also has to be outside funding paying for the human trafficers to bring in THAT many at one time. There is something fishy going on down there.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

The overwhelming majority of babies conceived, and born, are done so in the "traditional" method. Those kids are THEIR responsibility, not ours.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Please explain why it is ANY of our business in the first place?
Unfortunately, it became our business when the children came across the border.

Like I said - Close the border, do what is necessary to keep it closed, deal with the situation, never allow an open border again.

Blame whoever you want, It doesn't matter who is at fault.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That is something else we need to be doing, looking for the money trail. There also has to be outside funding paying for the human trafficers to bring in THAT many at one time. There is something fishy going on down there.
All true.

This is part of doing what is necessary to keeping the border closed.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Unfortunately, it became our business when the children came across the border.

Like I said - Close the border, do what is necessary to keep it closed, deal with the situation, never allow an open border again.

Blame whoever you want, It doesn't matter who is at fault.

OH it DOES matter who's is at fault, THEY, starting with Obama, are the reason this is going on.

Send them home, that SHOULD be the limit of what we do. Then bill the countries they came from for the ride. IF they don't cover the costs, cut off 100% of what we are sending them.

No one ever answers the question, where is ALL of this money coming from?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
All true.

This is part of doing what is necessary to keeping the border closed.

But it will NOT be done. Obama WANTS this "human crisis" to continue. He WANTS the misery, the mistreatment, OR HE WOULD HAVE CLOSED THE BORDER ALREADY!

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Sure it is a profitable racket down there. Biden was just there promising all kinds of money if they slow the people coming up here. Just ponder that thought for a minute and you have your answer. They are laughing non-stop down there at our foolishness. Birth control and all this other talk has nothing to do with it. Follow the money. Kids are a profit center. They have no interest in stopping that. Great for the drug trade. No one their because they are performing babysitting duties. I would venture to say that these "coyotes" that bring them up, are also part of the drug trade. Bring up kids and drugs, and go back with guns.

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sure it is a profitable racket down there. Biden was just there promising all kinds of money if they slow the people coming up here. Just ponder that thought for a minute and you have your answer. Birth control and all this other talk has nothing to do with it. Follow the money. Great for the drug trade. No one their because they are performing babysitting duties. I would venture to say that these "coyotes" that bring them up, are also part of the drug trade. Bring up kids and drugs, and go back with guns.

I would be looking, either for a foreign source of funds, like China, or Russia, who are working to "destabilize" the US economy, OR, even worse, look at people like Soros, Gates, Buffet, etc. They are pushing the same agenda Obama is.

There is money changing hands, in very large amounts, some where. Find that trail and you would know who is REALLY responsible, and way.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I would be looking, either for a foreign source of funds, like China, or Russia, who are working to "destabilize" the US economy, OR, even worse, look at people like Soros, Gates, Buffet, etc. They are pushing the same agenda Obama is.

There is money changing hands, in very large amounts, some where. Find that trail and you would know who is REALLY responsible, and way.

May be more closer to home than we think.

de11ce3f46c5f6af3c40d18907500895_xlarge.jpeg

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No, that little worm does not have the stones to do that in the open. He is, however, the kind of worm that would have surrogates working on his behalf, or at least on behalf of the "PupperMaster".

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So ragman and asjssl are each taking 100 of these children because they are here so "we" are responsible and being the most compassionate and sensitive of all of us they surely want to do the most. Later they may have to take on more than 100 each depending on how many more show up. And what's the deal with saying no to Ethiopian children? Send the planes. After all, the only thing stopping them is no walkable path here. Otherwise those children would be here too and then they'd obviously also be our responsibility.

Man, you just have to shake your head and wonder sometimes.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Especially in light of some people's views on the anti-abortion people should have to take in a bunch. We're coming close to hypocrisy territory here. Pro Life people play fast and loose with the death penalty, and pro abortion people want to take in the throngs of illegals because it's for the chiiiiildren. I just love that

Last edited:

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
The liberal mindset of some is just amazing. They want everyone to welcome these illegals with open arms, and then they want to dictate to others how they should be provided for. When it becomes their responsibility, they want nothing to do with it and tell you who should do the providing. But it better not be them that moves 10 people into their own house.
What is a surprise, the very people they despise, (those religious folks again) are providing for a good number of them. In fact, we are busing them to those locations. Talk about hypocrisy.
I will go with not complicating the simple and showing compassion.
When they get here, give them military rations. (Good enough for our arm forces) so they don't starve. Remember they are here illegally. Load them on a bus the next day and send them back and secure the border.
Our kids don't need to make the sacrifices of inheriting their debt/costs or the current medical issues they are bringing in. Just keeping them here is a health hazard.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Placing them with family and friends, who may or may not be legal themselves, to wait for an immigration hearing that 68 percent of children never show up for, is ridiculous. They should be on their way back home the next day.

Last edited:

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I just laugh as some act like they are lost tourists trying to find their home. They are here illegally.
They need to be sent back. We are not in a position to care for the masses. Provide the bus and food for the trip back and that is it. Certainly way more than just about any other country would do.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The Central American countries simply need to show some compassion. They need to stop loading these chiiiildren on trains and sending up through Mexico, wiping their hands and saying "American's problem now, suckers."

Last edited: