help better identify ourselves

tec1959

Expert Expediter
Hello everyone why don't you go buy a couple of Inexpensive T's or jerseys and have your EO user name printed on the back of it????

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well I got to thinking some of the members might not want to bark in public places, and some might have a hard time with the hand sign.

I don't mind barking in public places! But I have had some trouble with the hand sign thing. When I first started with Panther I wore a single tight fitting black glove on my left hand. Whenever I encountered another Panther driver I would raise my gloved fist as a sign of Panther Pride. Hey I just wanted to fit in. My gesture was mostly met with indifference. Except for the time I was standing on an Oakland street corner and signed to a passing Panther van. A group of ruffians came out of nowhere and beat the snot out of me.

I like Phil's idea of getting QualCom dome hats. My head already looks like a QC dome with a fringe of chinchilla fur. So I can't see paying another installation fee and monthly service charges.

If I make it to the Expo I plan on wearing a small lapel pin. If you see a guy with a head like a QC dome and barking into a lapel pin it is either me or one of Lawrence's security entourage. ARF!

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
That is a pretty cool license plate and a pretty good identifier!

Hello everyone why don't you go buy a couple of Inexpensive T's or jerseys and have your EO user name printed on the back of it????

Something’s are easier said than done when you wait till the last minute and trying to find a place in a truck to screen print your EO Name. I know when there is a will there is a way!

dcalien

Seasoned Expediter
If I make it to the Expo, it will be easy to spot me. I am the guy with the white Sprinter with black trim.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Well I am a newbie goin down Fri to talk face to face with recruiters and maybe take in a workshop for drivers. I should be easy to see, i'll be wearin a black shirt that will be on fire, i mean it has flames on it from the bottom and sleeves, say hi if you see me!

Chef Dennis

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Well, I've already met several people... I seem to be easy to find.. heh heh!

I'll be the big guy with the EO badge :)

Dale

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
Well, I won't be at the Expo, but here is how you can identify us::)

Attachments

• EO_E-truck01.jpg
    EO_E-truck01.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 5
  • EO_E-truck02.jpg
    EO_E-truck02.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 3
  • EO_E-truck03.jpg
    EO_E-truck03.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 5

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Looking good Jeff! Have you got Thao and Boaz qualified to drive that thing yet?

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
Looking good Jeff! Have you got Thao and Boaz qualified to drive that thing yet?

Nope. At this point, she is in charge of logistics (load board monitoring, dialing my cell phone, and mapping stuff). Boaz is in charge of stress relief (making us smile).