hello june.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
and i was wondering what was going on when others were flying out the gate monday, and i only got a couple sixty mile shorties with equal amount of deadhead...ended the week 2200 miles ahead.

eb

Monday I was one of them...but not too worry...after 3 quick loads on that Monday...I died.....:(

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lin's chinese buffet in laredo is good eating for $12 if your bored with the truckstop slop and around the corner from lins is a walmart and dollar movie place behind walmart.

I'm partial to the Golden (Mexican style) Corral there. I'm a sucker for the live entertainment :rolleyes:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good Sunday morning to all. Beautiful day yesterday for our customer golf outing. Long day but a great one. Over 100 customers in attendance! Busy weekend so far. Yesterday was a very busy day at the office too!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Decent week and I know a couple others that did OK to. I did have to get proactive this time the moves worked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using EO Forums mobile app

divadriver01

Expert Expediter
Some were using it improperly.

Once we get through audit we will review turning it back on.

Yes, please turn it back on. I get tired of trying to run back and forth to my truck. Get fuel OD, run out to truck to go off duty so that I can run back into eat, then back to my truck. ..oh and then if I might forget to go off duty aftet I was home and come out with no hours and now I have a load. We are not 12 years old. There is nothing wrong with editing our OD/OD/SB. The only thing we should not be able to edit is our drive time. Just say'n.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using EO Forums mobile app

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
If Illinois and Minnesota could be busy today i would be a happier than i currently am. Not a bad week !!

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
Waiting here for a load just northeast of Atlanta so I wandered into a local McDonald's and while I was eating something incredibly unhealthy I struck up a conversation with a couple of Road Atlanta officials... and they were very kind and gave me a free pass to today's motorcycle races! Fun stuff!!!

I had lemons when I got up today and now I have lemonade! :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using EO Forums mobile app

cherokee727

Expert Expediter
We sat in Laredo since Tuesday got a Load yesterday that was supposed to pickup today but customs didn't clear it so we wait till the am...

Sent from my XT897 using EO Forums mobile app

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
well i dont agree with that should be my choice. it is not a mandate yet could be years till it finally goes thru. since you not making every truck go elog i think i should be able to choose what i want...

edit actually just looked it up and the mandate "could" be the end of 2016 or the beginning of 2017.

EOBR.com
"The effective date for the enforcement of the new rule is two years after issuance of the final rule. We project this could be in the end of 2016 or the beginning of 2017."

Agree with Luke. I'm opposed to mandatory Elogs, [except for drivers/carriers with a history of violations], and don't think they should be required until something is done to decrease detention and increase parking for trucks.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Agree with Luke. I'm opposed to mandatory Elogs, [except for drivers/carriers with a history of violations], and don't think they should be required until something is done to decrease detention and increase parking for trucks.
Just out of curiosity, what does detention and lack of parking have to do with accurately filling out your logs?