hello june.

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
Weekend work has put me second out in Franklin, Indiana.

Here's to a last month of a quarter.

eb

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'll start with good news for the month....Hit a NEW low....231 lbs this morning...now down a total of 91 lbs gone.....:) and....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
congrats on the weight loss is a part of that from not smoking anymore?

Usually a person will gain weight when they quit smoking because food taste so much better.... Part of the reason for my miserable personality I've been fighting 2 demons...lol

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Wow June already. Time flies these days. I guess we can say with a certain amount of certainty that winter is most likely over.

Last edited:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good news my home sold yesterday, bad news my number one prospect home came off the market the same day. Go figure, luckily the way it worked out I got a couple of months to find another one. I guess more bad news is that I'll actually have to move now haha.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well be glad to have the holiday weeks behind us for a month. Hopefully a strong June ahead of us!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
DH'ed to Fort Wayne from Lafayette Ind...due to over supply of vans in area..EB being one of them...now have a load picking tomorrow morning! Dispatch rocked with the rate too!!....:)
1167748ddxtkq2xw3.gif

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
Has anyone else noticed that the driveforgold website has been almost inoperable for the past week? Maybe it's just for Android phones but I can barely get on the site with 2 or 3 dozen tries. It was flawless up until a week ago! :(

Sent from my SM-N900V using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Has anyone else noticed that the driveforgold website has been almost inoperable for the past week? Maybe it's just for Android phones but I can barely get on the site with 2 or 3 dozen tries. It was flawless up until a week ago! :(

The regular internet it is just fine....haven't tried my smart phone access for awhile...

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Its been working fine for me on android.

OK edit. Just went to do the quiz it was very slow but I also have weak signal here so it could be that have to see what others say.

Sent from my - Fisher Price ABC - 123

Last edited: