hard times

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Maybe those aren't angels Charlie needs, but an alien abduction. That'll definitely get him moving!

Yes, it is dog-eat-dog out there; and I'm wearing Milk Bone underwear.

I dont think so Charlie Hunt is running single. I think he needs a good load and put some miles under him. He plans to be out here over the Holidays.

Im hoping to run across him as Im going to give him a Power Inveter as his Broke.

I told him if I Get close Ill DH to him so I can give it to him.

Charlie Hunt is a realy good Guy, he has a positve attitude I met him in IL at the Jolliet Truck stop that closed. Over a year ago.

Any hows I can see what U need to do is go Decorate your truck if ya havent done it yet get a reef and bow and some Candy caines and get int he spirit of the season.

One last thing did U ever get a hair cut?????

LOL

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Guess that explains one of my favorite Christmas songs: "Chipmunks roasting on an open fire" :D
but I still don't understand what the blue blazes IceHeadTrucker is on about - maybe that "Time tunnelly web" distorts his words, or somethin.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pack Mule is the keeper of the One Ring, the coveted IRT decoder ring. He calls it his "precious". If anyone tries to take it, he has a whole herd of Hobbits that'll club your ankles til you give up.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Well Pack Mule can keep "My Precious" and just share with us any important tidbits IRT has to say.
I prefer not to be clubbed by little hobbits.

EagleRiverWI

Seasoned Expediter
Guess that explains one of my favorite Christmas songs: "Chipmunks roasting on an open fire" :D
but I still don't understand what the blue blazes IceHeadTrucker is on about - maybe that "Time tunnelly web" distorts his words, or somethin.

A Christmas song I like is one I heard while driving through Chicago a few years ago.
Walkin round in womens underwear (winter wonderland)

pjjjjj

Veteran Expediter
Pack Mule is the keeper of the One Ring, the coveted IRT decoder ring. He calls it his "precious". If anyone tries to take it, he has a whole herd of Hobbits that'll club your ankles til you give up.

Ya but.. PackMule got his out of a crackerjacks box and well, you get what you pay for.. his ring is no longer working. Moot seems to have found where to buy the quality merchandise.. send the hobbits after Moot, and while you're at it, ban the van!!!!

Packmule

Expert Expediter
A Christmas song I like is one I heard while driving through Chicago a few years ago.
Walkin round in womens underwear (winter wonderland)

SOOOooooo ER, Ya really like that song huh?
Well we don't need an IRT Decoder ring to Xplain anything there!!

(just kidding with you ER so don't go gettin your Thong in Knot)

Scott101

Seasoned Expediter
That song was in regular rotation on XM's holiday channel "Special Xmas" along with a bunch of other great Christmas songs but in their questionable wisdom SiriusXM decided to axe that great channel.

kjack4181

Seasoned Expediter
Pudge, I am surprised you remember that. I hope you are doing well. We are.Susan asked me last night if I had heard from you.Do you want to team up over christmas and run a west coast load.