......Happy New Year's EO Nation!

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Here is my New Year's Greeting to you....

We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives, not looking for flaws, but for potential.- Ellen Goodman

Happy New Year to you and your family!

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks Lawrence. A very happy and prosperous New Year to you and all the folks under the Florence Y'all tower and everyone here on the forum.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAhh ould jus lik t say hapyne w yer ta ebrebody here at eoooo! Lawrence, I lub uman dude. Like bring on 2009 cause expe exped expeder rock. we rUle whisssssssssssss whil otters droowl. mAn!!!

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh yeah, to everyone hope you have a happy and prosperous new year. mOOT

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Animated_Fireworks.gif

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
HAPPY NEW YEAR

may the new year bring you everything you want or need,even things you dont need.May your loads stay plentiful,and your dead heads minimul.
In sickness and in health,may 2009 be the greatest year of your life

Packmule

Expert Expediter
Happy New Year Guys & Gals!!!!

May 2009 be a GREAT year for you, or at worst, may we all survive the hard times until the tide changes...and rest assured it will change!

ConfusedMuse

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Happy , Joyous, Bountiful New Years to all.
No tickets, no smart mouthed cops, dot officers, green lights at scales, food properly cooked at all resturants, toilet paper on the roll, rodent traps hidden from sight ( especially when tripped), fuel pumps that work, proper mixture in the windshield wash bucket, squeegees that work....
We'll be thinking of you all when we are snorkeling off Maui in two weeks!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Hey Muse? DROP DEAD! :p Just kidding - I'm a teensy bit jealous, is all, but enjoy!
Happy happy, and joy joy to one & all - stay safe & sane for another year, please, because EO just wouldn't be the same without you. :D