happy july.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
And here at the famous Roberts Centre Expedite Expo it was free cookie Wed at Max and Ermas. :)

guido4475

Not a Member
why yes, I do like grits, with salt and pepper mixed with eggs. Good stuff. I bet you like pop tarts. Lol

What's wrong with pop tarts?...unless ones sexual performace is being compared to one, I see nothing wrong with them...lol..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Mike is on a roll this week. Headed to the yard, my total this week is already more than I've made my last month or so.... Oh wait... ;)

seriously even if I hadn't been off work for over a month, this is would be an awesome week starting out.

I hope this is a sign of things to come :)

Me

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums mobile app

guido4475

Not a Member
Quiet in here today for obvious reasons.....I hope everyone has a great time at the expo this year! Dispatch is really working hard today and is probably equally frustrated at how many loads we got out bid on today. However, it is the most activity I have ever had in this area. Hopefully something works out.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Fingers crossed! Is a busier day. Best load count I have seen this month so far.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm getting slammed here with offers....Nice loads, too! But, no cigar as of yet......

Have offers that turned into two runs. Short ones but I'll take'em. Oh, and I have cigars lots of them.
Dropping off next door of the yard. Guess we can call it, yard 2.0

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And besides. Everyone should go just to hear Pete tell his award wining story(s), he will have a mica phone.