happy july.

1expeditor

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Your up there, but Eddie had first place locked, lol.

A number of plants came back up online this week. As well a number are doing rolling changeovers. Yes while suppliers had time to "catch up" during shutdown it rarely works out anymore. With some plants up and some down, they are not able to efficiently manage the downtime and get maint work done like in the old days when every plant went down at once. I agree it may not be super busy right away but it starts the upward trend for the second half of the year.

Hoooray for me LOL...what can I do? what can anybody do? I just laugh and have a patient attitude?...fine!:rolleyes:

guido4475

Not a Member
8 years, hope you aint talkin to me, i got you by a year just expediting. few before that driving various other things !!!!!!!!!

Driving various other things....well heck, I bet you even drove you're wife crazy a time or two....lol...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Driving various other things....well heck, I bet you even drove you're wife crazy a time or two....lol...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EO Forums mobile app

more than a time or two i'm sure, but i'm still married !!!!!!!!!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I have my guess that it is me. Need to remind someone that is just one sector of my transportation knowledge. I look at a whole bigger and more complicated picture. Truckload, brokerage, specialized, air and more. Sprinter vans ain't my whole gig old man, lol.

Last edited:

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
Ahhh....home sweet home...we've been out since May 4th. Was a great run, made a couple bucks, and now plan to go battle the mighty salmon and steelhead on lake michigan! A couple weeks home and we''ll hit it again! Save some freight for us!!!

Sent from my LG-E980 using EO Forums mobile app

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have my guess that it is me. Need to remind someone that is just one sector of my transportation knowledge. I look at a whole bigger and more complicated picture. Truckload, brokerage, specialized, air and more. Sprinter vans ain't my whole gig old man, lol.

That was my take on it. Why I put 8++.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ahhh....home sweet home...we've been out since May 4th. Was a great run, made a couple bucks, and now plan to go battle the mighty salmon and steelhead on lake michigan! A couple weeks home and we''ll hit it again! Save some freight for us!!!

Sent from my LG-E980 using EO Forums mobile app

And missing the Expo for fish?? LOL

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm a bad expediter but a good drinker. 10th out. Guess I'll go out of service and drank. Sounds like a song.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I finally finished painting yesterday..one new bathroom, 4 new windows and 4 new doors...this old house is looking spiffy!:)