happy july.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good Tuesday morning! Another day and unplanned but.......another airplane. Hope everyone is off to a good start to the week and staying safe out there.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
No. Unfortunately a funeral. The owner of C&M's wife passed away Saturday after a valiant fight with cancer.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
All the constant delays with my home projects is getting on my nerves. Had to re-schedule my annual physical twice now (not that I was looking forward to it.) Funny, hiring a painter to speed things up seemed like a good idea at the time :rolleyes:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
All the constant delays with my home projects is getting on my nerves. Had to re-schedule my annual physical twice now (not that I was looking forward to it.) Funny, hiring a painter to speed things up seemed like a good idea at the time :rolleyes:
If he's anything like my contractor he'll tape everything with that painters tape but your eyebrows...lol

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Dispatch calls. I have a really good load for ya. 18 mile d/H, 9 mile to drop. 1 @ 485. Only pays 42.55 per mile. I could'nt say anything ... But sure send it over.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
You didn't try and negotiate based on the percentage of deadhead? LOL. (I say that from actual experience)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well apparently someone thinks that Air Force One should get priority out of KC airport this morning vs Load One One???? Really?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well that guy with blue and white plane finally moved. Back in Detroit and out in Saline for a customer meeting. Hope everyone is having a pretty good day.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Taking a few days off to spend some time with my daughter. Hope everyone has a good week.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC123

Last edited: