Get me outa Phoenix AZ

jwc

Seasoned Expediter
get in truck head east on I 10 till you get a load or hit I20 then head east till you get a load stop at dallas you'll get a load there like everybody else does at one time or another

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Nope but I need to get east. 1 have not had any home time since May my daughters birthday.

2 months? With that truck, you should be out 6 months and home for a week - you can than buy your own truck and reefer unit.

I try 12 to 14 weeks at a time, it sucks to come home and than get stuck here.

kangar0085

Seasoned Expediter
Oh man get the heck back east you won't get nothing out there in Phoenix unless you're a team s/t or t/t...and even then it's hard.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I thought he (we're not supposed to call him Marvin anymore, remember?) was driving team, in a t/t.....:confused: But hey - even I got a load out of Salt Lake City, finally!

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
I'll trade you a Corpus Christi for a Phoenix. We could use a Danny's Big Rig Resort burrito right about now :D

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Drives a team with a tractor, had a reefer but his 'owner' is too cheap to fix it... and he works for FedEx, which I think I did rather very well out in Phoenix with FedEx.

harleynana9302

Seasoned Expediter
was sitting in Phoenix for 50 plus hours with nothing.......and we were in straight truck,t-val, and all the requirements.......don't think we will go west for awhile.....

P51bombay

Expert Expediter
Cool weather is just 360 miles southwest in San Diego, but can you get me some Macayo enchilada sauce at the grocery store while you're there? :) There's little worse than combining garbage and heat. :(

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Yup sure is.

But the company dont do that To be politicaly correct they are not directional dispatch of which is true.

Back Hauls HA I got told on the Phone the Back Haul Team wanst there on Thursday.

Next. I had found a load but no back haul team working so I was told.

here it is Saturday. NO load offers against me.

I got a less than 75 which puts me to the top of the boards
Im not going to waste it as I got to go East.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Yup sure is.

But the company dont do that To be politicaly correct they are not directional dispatch of which is true.

Back Hauls HA I got told on the Phone the Back Haul Team wanst there on Thursday.

Next. I had found a load but no back haul team working so I was told.

here it is Saturday. NO load offers against me.

I got a less than 75 which puts me to the top of the boards
Im not going to waste it as I got to go East.

Back haul team? find that Julie person or what ever her name is and ask her how she get the favor of having FedEx book the loads off of the load boards for her. I have been told that they will never do that for any reason, so someone is getting some favors, so you should too.

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Back haul team? find that Julie person or what ever her name is and ask her how she get the favor of having FedEx book the loads off of the load boards for her. I have been told that they will never do that for any reason, so someone is getting some favors, so you should too.

I wonder if Julie person is on here

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Why do they keep moving my thread?? Ok who working for the company.

Steven Gilbert

do me a favor and answer this question

steven where is a better place for a dry box onario ca at the ta or Las Vegas NV or Barstow to get back east??
I got a less than 75 and I got to get east Im pulling a dry box steve. Im in Phoenix with only one run for the week which is 1000 for the truck 200 bucks for me. any case which way ontario ca ta or barstowe or Las Vegas to get my but east?? Im in a dry box If I had the reefer it be a no brainer